DG Ultimate Orange

Krismas

Neutral Newbie

I've been using the UO for some time now and just want to get some input from any users out there on the different dilution used. So far I've been using 10:1 for everything (external and engine) except for fabrics (20:1).

What dilution have you been using and for what?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I use 1:10 for cleaning interior plastic, dashboard etc. COuld have been greedier to go 1:5 for that nice citrus smell.. [:p]

For rims, just spray concentrated. [cool]

Neutral Newbie

hmmm...looks like I'm being a little stingy on the dilution side.

Personal preference bro. But I think the UO is good and with this bottle, we can use for quite some time. Sometimes I can use concentrated as a degreaser for my engine bay. [:p]

Personal preference bro. But I think the UO is good and with this bottle, we can use for quite some time. Sometimes I can use concentrated as a degreaser for my engine bay. [:p]

The UO is just nice..Another DG APC is stronger which i din bring it in..I am afraid if too strong may bite our skin.. :D

Neutral Newbie

The UO is just nice..Another DG APC is stronger which i din bring it in..I am afraid if too strong may bite our skin.. :D

Bro Benny, dun worry! If u bring in this strong DG APC, u can also bring in gloves and mask! :D

But on a serious note, I guess always a price to pay...the stronger the cleaner is, usually it will come with more stronger chemicals.

However, UO is just right for me...nice citrix smell [:p]

↡ Advertisement