Comparing fuel Consumption b/w Merc, BMW and audi

Smurfs

I'm averaging 8-9km/l on a F10 523i. If that's what you want to know.

are you 50% highway, 50% city? me 70% highway, 30% city

I consider my travel pattern 50/50. It does vary from 8 to 9 depending on how I travel, barely goes above or below those numbers unless really bad traffic or really long hway drive. The 8spd gearbox gets the credit for this.

I consider my travel pattern 50/50. It does vary from 8 to 9 depending on how I travel, barely goes above or below those numbers unless really bad traffic or really long hway drive. The 8spd gearbox gets the credit for this.

i also say. Extremely frugal. Once a week, i turn eco pro on just to see

This is my latest to date after 3 mths....car more or less stable

That is pretty impressive. Ultra-urban 75% - Jammed highway 25%, getting around 6.5 km/litre - Should I rebadge to 535?

That is pretty impressive. Ultra-urban 75% - Jammed highway 25%, getting around 6.5 km/litre - Should I rebadge to 535?

Hi Step, do you prefer 523 or 520 since you have both rides before ? :-)

• Praise 2

Hi Step, do you prefer 523 or 520 since you have both rides before ? :-)

This is the most debated issue in 2012! 523 is lot smoother, sounds great. 520 initial pick up is better than 523 (but there is some turbo lag though), but sound (especially idling) is horrible. Petrol consumption is almost same for me.

Do you want the best of both worlds? 535 is the solution!

This is the most debated issue in 2012! 523 is lot smoother, sounds great. 520 initial pick up is better than 523 (but there is some turbo lag though), but sound (especially idling) is horrible. Petrol consumption is almost same for me.

Do you want the best of both worlds? 535 is the solution!

535 is a notch higher and more expansive :D

Maybe I will wait for the CLA ....... the coupe is beautiful

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

This is my latest to date after 3 mths....car more or less stable

what did you do

to bring down the price / km from $1+ to about 20cents

fantastic

what happened

interesting to find out how you did it

Petrol pumped on the 10 Nov seems to have a lower Amt Paid...

oh sometimes i offset with petrol vouchers and smart $ one shot can discount $50

Just pump your petrol in malaysia and that will not be a issue anymore :) Shiok

Yeah ideally everytime one full tank! [:p]

I too dont understand the rationale. COE depreciation alone now cost approx $800 per month and want to be concerned about which car fc is better or servicing cheaper? :wacko: . Well I guess some people before buying Porsche 911 turbo, will ask how many km/l as well [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I too dont understand the rationale. COE depreciation alone now cost approx $800 per month and want to be concerned about which car fc is better or servicing cheaper? :wacko: . Well I guess some people before buying Porsche 911 turbo, will ask how many km/l as well [laugh]

Don't forget there are people going for Hybrid car that cost more than normal car and they don't breakeven on the petrol save over 10 years.

It becoming a way of life for them but they are certainly not gong kia.

Neutral Newbie

Don't forget there are people going for Hybrid car that cost more than normal car and they don't breakeven on the petrol save over 10 years.

It becoming a way of life for them but they are certainly not gong kia.

↡ Advertisement