Where to repair car remote control?

Mydestiny

As abv, pls share when can I repair or buy new one??

Am driving a 3yo Altis.

Thks! [gorgeous]

Any auto audio shop can do for you. Or you can take a look at the MCF sponsors. Dun go Soxxi. Damn ex.

If you want I recommend Lian Siong at blk 633 Veerasamy Rd #01-120. Or Sin Kit at blk 1002 TPY lor 8 #01-1439/1441.

Any auto audio shop can do for you. Or you can take a look at the MCF sponsors. Dun go Soxxi. Damn ex.

If you want I recommend Lian Siong at blk 633 Veerasamy Rd #01-120. Or Sin Kit at blk 1002 TPY lor 8 #01-1439/1441.

Thk you, so they will access if the key remote can be repaired or need to change the WHOLE entire system? Do u happen to hv the contact # for Sin Kit?

I'm in hougang, so TP will be nearer for me [:p]

Thk you, so they will access if the key remote can be repaired or need to change the WHOLE entire system? Do u happen to hv the contact # for Sin Kit?

I'm in hougang, so TP will be nearer for me [:p]

Bro, how I know what's wrong with your remote? Even if you call them they can't do a diagnostic on your remote thru your mobile phone what. Best is you go there with your car and remote and let them examine dan advise you. Correct or not?

You can get a duplication at

M/s Newton Auto Keys Pte Ltd

#01-22A Turf City

Tel 67489100

HP: 97100472

I have a clone for Vios at $30.00

Bro, how I know what's wrong with your remote? Even if you call them they can't do a diagnostic on your remote thru your mobile phone what. Best is you go there with your car and remote and let them examine dan advise you. Correct or not?

I think u misread me. I was asking they will access if my key can be repaired OR need to change the entire system, correct?

i wasnt asking u whats wrong with my remote. I asked for the # in case I hv more question or cant find the place or what.

I'm a SISTER and u know gals are not good in all these mah. CORRECT OR NOT??

You can get a duplication at

M/s Newton Auto Keys Pte Ltd

#01-22A Turf City

Tel 67489100

HP: 97100472

I have a clone for Vios at $30.00

Thk you Acewin [:)]

I think u misread me. I was asking they will access if my key can be repaired OR need to change the entire system, correct?

i wasnt asking u whats wrong with my remote. I asked for the # in case I hv more question or cant find the place or what.

Helo SISTER,

ACCESS and ASSESS are totally different in meaning.... [:p]

[laugh] Yo sis. Get a man to bring you there lah.

From what i know,altis come with 2 remote control,if both are spoilt then i think u need to go back to borneo to get a new remote w/o replacing the whole alarm system.BUt if u happen to have a spare 1 in working condition,u can still duplicate with your original remote.I did mine at Blk 23 sinming road #01-25 S(570023) HP: 90270562 i did mine there.Is a hardware store.

As abv, pls share when can I repair or buy new one??

Am driving a 3yo Altis.

Thks! [gorgeous]

Come to think of it did you change battery for your remote in the 3 years you are using it? If not, maybe it does not even need to do any repair but just need fresh batteries. [laugh]

i second the fresh batteries [laugh] changed mine and it works perfect

From what i know,altis come with 2 remote control,if both are spoilt then i think u need to go back to borneo to get a new remote w/o replacing the whole alarm system.BUt if u happen to have a spare 1 in working condition,u can still duplicate with your original remote.I did mine at Blk 23 sinming road #01-25 S(570023) HP: 90270562 i did mine there.Is a hardware store.

hehe, my 1st was spoiled mths ago when I was pushed into the pool. now the 2nd died on me..

Thks all anyway for the info yah. [:)]

Soxxi quoted me $250 to replicate my alarm (with immoliser) key for mitshubishi... I almost faint as i can almost get a new set of 2 way alarm for that price.. But i dun know if $250 is cheap or expensive.. Any idea?

watwheels has already mentioned they are expensive. that means you can get a better price if you look around

Add $30 can a new get 2-way alarm with installation