Merc E200 CGI-- Good deal???

Smurfs

Actually there is no such thing as a E200 CGI. Maybe you mean the E250 CGI. That's the basic E class of the new generation.

have both e200 cgi and e250.

both is 1.8L engine turbocharged.

but e200 cgi has 184bhp while e250 has 204bhp.

Neutral Newbie

Actually there is no such thing as a E200 CGI. Maybe you mean the E250 CGI. That's the basic E class of the new generation.

Yes there is a E200 CGI..it has the same 1.8L engine as the E250 CGI but with lower bhp and torque

usually PI price their cars much cheaper than C&C does, as they don't have to mark up their prices....

but do bear in mind that some PI import the RHD units from Britain, and not Germany....

however, you're still getting the same car as C&C does though....

Neutral Newbie

Yup, there is a E200 CGI, as seen from brochure taken from C&C

Neutral Newbie

Wool comes from sheep skin.

W/O proper comparison of spec of both PI & C&C, it is meaningless.

Yes.. i do agree, but comparing with other PI, its almost like >10k off their own PI price. Maybe they trying to clear inventory?? I'm not sure.. need to go down to see.

Neutral Newbie

My friend, the weblink given seriously lack of a lot of information.

Yes i do know.. its almost the same for every PI u see on sgcarmart. Thats why i said, need to go down and see...

usually PI price their cars much cheaper than C&C does, as they don't have to mark up their prices....

but do bear in mind that some PI import the RHD units from Britain, and not Germany....

however, you're still getting the same car as C&C does though....

bro i think almost ALL PI cars are from the UK.

i think germany is LHD isnt it.

but all the same, all C-class and above are made in germany

Sorry I stand corrected. [flowerface] When I attended the launch last year, they brought in the E250 CGI and the E350 CGI only. Didn't know they had a E200 CGI......

Neutral Newbie

i have enquired a few PI on E250. You really need to do more homework before commiting.

Few pointers

* check every options based on the agreed price. Have ALL written in the contract. You can do a benchmark with C&C.

* do some checks on their assigned workshop. There are many tricks they can use to prevent or delay your warranty claim.

IMO, dont just opt for the cheapest deal.

some P.I. cars from Hong Kong.

as well as from japan, but only the "normal" luxury models.

performance models (AMG etc) in japan usually are LHD, imported straight from germany or italy.

↡ Advertisement