Google

Mustank

Turbocharged

iphone la...can jailbreak and get paid apps for free.

I am a Iphone user.

but to be fair on your comment. Andriod dont even need to Jail Break and can get paid Apps for free if you can find the source.

Which current Motorola model better?

Milestones or the backflip?

Thanks

(I'm leaning towards the Milestones as its cheaper and runs Andriod 2.1 ?)

Hypersonic

personally i prefer the xperia x10 than the iphone because of its physical powers.....better processor, camera......but my wife prefers the iphone.....

OT, smartphones generally come with poor battery life.

im using sanyo eneloop L2AS battery....can charge my iphone for like 3 times full within 1 charge. rave reviews about this battery.

Hypersonic

sanyo eneloop and is very good battery [thumbsup]

i sarpork sanyo eneloop and east gear's donno what black colour battery.....

Not the milestone. Decent batt life for me. Min 2 days.

OT, smartphones generally come with poor battery life.

im using sanyo eneloop L2AS battery....can charge my iphone for like 3 times full within 1 charge. rave reviews about this battery.

I have used both fone. Ditched the iPhone cause of bad batt life for the Milestone in Jan this year.

To be fair, iPhone certainly has more APPS in your listed requirements having been around a much longer time.

Can someone enlighten me: Google

Turbocharged

Which current Motorola model better?

Milestones or the backflip?

Thanks

(I'm leaning towards the Milestones as its cheaper and runs Andriod 2.1 ?)

Personally, for Win base or Andriod base smart phone, i prefer HTC. Their User interface is good. my colleague got a Motorola one tried it. the user interface is inferior to HTC hero which my wife got.

Turbocharged

personally i prefer the xperia x10 than the iphone because of its physical powers.....better processor, camera......but my wife prefers the iphone.....

I go for Iphone because its the only smart phone where it gave me a full package. ranging from Apps download to OS update and warranty. 1 place for all. If not i prefer HTC touch pro 2.

Turbocharged

I have used both fone. Ditched the iPhone cause of bad batt life for the Milestone in Jan this year.

To be fair, iPhone certainly has more APPS in your listed requirements having been around a much longer time.

you have JB it right? [laugh]

anyway for a non JB ipone, you will still need to get a USB charger. this will ensure that if you are heavy game player, you can last your phone for the whole day. If not, a average user should be able to last 2 day before charging.

For Android, we call it 'root'.

For iphone, we call it jailbreak.

U refering to iphone or android mate?

you have JB it right? [laugh]

anyway for a non JB ipone, you will still need to get a USB charger. this will ensure that if you are heavy game player, you can last your phone for the whole day. If not, a average user should be able to last 2 day before charging.

Xperia X10 is still in Android 1.6 Donut. Have to wait till Q3 for them to upgrade which is silly....

Turbocharged

For Android, we call it 'root'.

For iphone, we call it jailbreak.

U refering to iphone or android mate?

i refering to Iphone for the battery life.

BTW whats the purpose of rooting the android? my wife is using one, so if the purpose is meaning ful, i might want to do it for her.

Neutral Newbie

i have SE X10 and my sis owns a iphone. apps wise i think iphone is better for now. some craps on the android market but there are some good ones out there

↡ Advertisement