SingTel & Starhub Secure Rights To Broadcast World Cup

Aeromania

After so long, they have finally secure rights to broadcast all 64 World Cup Matches across their platforms.

Early bird package priced at $66 before 31st May. After which will be $88. Abit chor right...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

After so long, they have finally secure rights to broadcast all 64 World Cup Matches across their platforms.

Early bird package priced at $66 before 31st May. After which will be $88. Abit chor right...

ya man...think they got to cover their "LOST" advertisement profits!!

Turbocharged

seriously, it's too late, too expensive and the "oomp" already not there......... im sure certain % of people already prepare to go the "free" way..... [:p]

for $66...I will skip it....and this give me good reason to cancel my cable TV earlier since EPL finished liao....make sure those 2 telcom never to earn from me

for $66...I will skip it....and this give me good reason to cancel my cable TV earlier since EPL finished liao....make sure those 2 telcom never to earn from me

I cancel long long time ago ever since they've been hiking prices season after season. its bullcrap.

i still can catch matches at my kopitiam downstairs with cheap beer and kacang.

Turbocharged

so they cover their LOST by asking consumers to pay for it indirectly through the high subscription COST

Neutral Newbie

won't buy it. not at $66. but if singtel has any marketing nous, it would do well to offer it at a special price of say, $30, provided people sign up now for its sports package. only if some promotion like this is on would i consider buying it. (but caveat, if lao peh wants to watch, then no choice la. buy for him lor. haha)

Maybe they should offer it at a bundle with their EPL Sports Channel. Something like buy 1 channel, get 10% off?

Sounds more reasonable?

3rd Gear

too bad i already made "alternative plans"

they can say goodbye to my $66.6

Supersonic

I refuse to pay one more 7% gst to gahmen. No thank you. I can live without world cup.

↡ Advertisement