The Perfect Storm Of The Stock Market?

well done bro! [thumbsup]

me too.... shhhh [lipsrsealed]

U are spot on bro thats why my strategy in trading stocks is to buy in fear and sell on greed and so far i am a happy man but its easier said than done to maintain this method of trading as it really require discipline and balls of steel to go against the market.....still remeber last year March during reservist i was telling my NS buddies i was actively buying stocks and they all say i crazy as everyone is selling at all cost but i am buying [dizzy] than this year during reservist in march also i told them i starting to dump all my shares they also say i crazy [smash] market is chionging and i am selling? Happy trading everyone and good Luck!

[bounce1] Huat ARR [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement

actually should dump in the rally..the folds are more..

now is infact 30-50% lesser in the rally..

i took back my capital in lots of those i had it in past 1-2 years..rest of the lots are my profits..lose also nvm....keke

those threads i mentioned last time,infact 2-3 times at least..focus alot on water,energy and green stuffs..got anyone holding last March?esp the water H counter..shiok shiok kao Jurong... :D 60% of these counters..give u at least 2 folds from then..

wa..got 1-2 give u at least 5 folds!!!

Noobie in stock market, just started this year. Got in and out, so far make about couple of thousands.

I am on 50% cash, and rest in stock equity. Portfolio as of today is -5%. Should I dump all and hold 100% cash ah? I don't need the cash anyway, so to holding on is fine. Or it's better to hold on, and if mkt drop further buy more since I still have 50% investible cash with me.

actually should dump in the rally..the folds are more..

now is infact 30-50% lesser in the rally..

i took back my capital in lots of those i had it in past 1-2 years..rest of the lots are my profits..lose also nvm....keke

those threads i mentioned last time,infact 2-3 times at least..focus alot on water,energy and green stuffs..got anyone holding last March?esp the water H counter..shiok shiok kao Jurong... :D 60% of these counters..give u at least 2 folds from then..

wa..got 1-2 give u at least 5 folds!!!

it's really hard to buy low, sell high. Most people will do the opposite. I am one of those that holding 100% cash during the crash, din dare to buy, watch as the market soar from 1500 - 2900+, still no action. Until early this year then started. You are very good, I know of no one that buy at the rock bottom and sold at peak.

nowadays i picked up when aimming breakout

usually this kind of counters pple will chase up..when fast reach my target...i run away [laugh] 2-3 cents a day is good enough..

actually that time i bought in coz whole market is super oversold..dry liao..so go in [laugh] for those sectors i picked..coz i believed that sooner or later, future is on these industries as it's niche.

which bank,property counters got 2-3 folds ever?yes maybe..but v v v little..i can say..very hard,even very very fundamental.thats why i dont aim bluechip..maybe i high risk takers [:p]

those said bluechips are better,steady...like JR said b4 "which financial adviser will break his own rice bowl and ask his clients to focus 1-2 counters only?" some dividends cmi one though v blue..

get what i mean?

now still not very directional to get it...staying sideway or quickbucks is good enough..

not vested in this period :D

nowadays i picked up when aimming breakout

usually this kind of counters pple will chase up..when fast reach my target...i run away [laugh] 2-3 cents a day is good enough..

actually that time i bought in coz whole market is super oversold..dry liao..so go in [laugh] for those sectors i picked..coz i believed that sooner or later, future is on these industries as it's niche.

which bank,property counters got 2-3 folds ever?yes maybe..but v v v little..i can say..very hard,even very very fundamental.thats why i dont aim bluechip..maybe i high risk takers [:p]

those said bluechips are better,steady...like JR said b4 "which financial adviser will break his own rice bowl and ask his clients to focus 1-2 counters only?" some dividends cmi one though v blue..

get what i mean?

now still not very directional to get it...staying sideway or quickbucks is good enough..

not vested in this period :D

so you got no long term positions? I wish I can do that, holding 100% cash, but once I do that hands will itchy look for things to buy again :p in the end make $$ for my broker

Neutral Newbie

US biotechs/small caps pennies are nice to trade .. dont really think they are stable unless u talking bout the big caps

can go up or down 100-200% in a span of a few days ..

however u must know which are the IN ones at the moment ..

for now .. keep a lookout on AGEN AEZS and PARD

DPTR is also a nice bet too ..

Probably not a bad idea to look for 2nd liners or penny stocks where the BB is trying to play up, like prior to announcing of a good set of Q2 results.

Most companies would be scheduled to announce Q2 results from Jul to Aug, and typically would start to run by mid/late June, with accumulation happening like now...

Not that i got any insider news... [laugh] [laugh]

few only..picked from last time..

last quarter to now,never hold the rest for more than 2 months.. [laugh] some 1-2 weeks,some 1-3 days..depend the momentum of the counters [laugh] or price where BB wana block or support,distribition or accumulation..so from there...can see which direction they are going,if strong support..hold for sometimes still ok...,usually i aim counters with Pennant ,triangles etc...once break..i exit [laugh]

(edited)

index are in the support zone now..few more points to break down again..

seems parachute free fall now..30 mins more..exciting sia

1 german lady just spoken only...pple started to offload [laugh]

Edited by Freestylers09

Neutral Newbie

oh sori i meant US market .. sg market on fri sure die coz no backbone ..

sell into strength on fri when US market open

Becareful BROS i think the show is just begining...... The real Fear and Panic sentiment have not really set in yet but when it does how much pain can we take b4 we pull out?

Good Luck everyone [grouphug]

↡ Advertisement