Philip Yeo - Buy Useless Apple Apps = Dummies

Osiris

Do you agree with him?

"those who buy 'useless applications' for Apple's products as 'gullible customers'."

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_525994.html

Does he mean we should just "ahem" them? :D

then iphone users super gullible? like me? [laugh] useless to him doesnt mean is useless to all...typically people always like to generalise things -_-

What was the topic on the interview anyway? Seems like his comments were taken out of context.

If the marketing executives dun exploit this weakness, their product sales will move very slowly.

Some ppl are gullible anyways. Just look at the number of scammers and conman and the number of ppl kenna con by them.

Turbocharged

Do you agree with him?

"those who buy 'useless applications' for Apple's products as 'gullible customers'."

Just ignore him lah, in the last decade, i have yet to heard anything that is worth listening from singapore top leaders. including those in the Stats board company.

they are too rich to even understand how we feel.

I think we probably get it wrong...

'useless applications' for Apple's products as 'gullible customers'.

First, it is true that some application are really useless. So when we buy a useless application...I think it is true that we are likely to be gullible customer...this apply to all product and not just Apple....

Second, he is just a human being. He will of course think and talk base on his personal perspective. No doubt in a public speech as a civil servant. We should always put others in front of ourself.

As long as he never say believe in god....else you will go to hell....ha ha ha....I think ok lar....

I think we probably get it wrong...

'useless applications' for Apple's products as 'gullible customers'.

First, it is true that some application are really useless. So when we buy a useless application...I think it is true that we are likely to be gullible customer...this apply to all product and not just Apple....

Second, he is just a human being. He will of course think and talk base on his personal perspective. No doubt in a public speech as a civil servant. We should always put others in front of ourself.

As long as he never say believe in god....else you will go to hell....ha ha ha....I think ok lar....

Yup. I totally agree application like popping bubblewrap are useless. Absolutely.

However, I simply love doing it over and over again. :wub:

i bought a lot.........but they were all FREE [:p] not like it and i can delete the very second, this is where the people are able to be creative and given a platform to showcase their work, i thought ST ever feature a 9 yo SG boy created an app that was quite popular, what did he say about this boy?

Supersonic

You need gullible customers to buy useless stuffs, so as to keep the economy growing.

useless program is FOC usually...Beta or Lite version

for rest of it..like Music ,etc etc..usually people spend coz they nid most of the time..

i mean..no one test Lite b4 buying? that one cant blame liao...

Popping bubbles might be useless to many.

But it might help the old and dementia to pass time while alone at home.

You know those Farmville and online games are also wasting time for many of us....but for those who are unemployed or stroke victim, it might help them to pass time and give them some purpose in life.

I suspect that paying $30k for a piece of COE is a gullible thing to do.

Maybe to many serving NS is also a gullible thing pushed on citizens, whereas those PR and FT can have a safe Singapore to make their money, while citizens wasted 2 years for being gullible!

Popping bubbles might be useless to many.

But it might help the old and dementia to pass time while alone at home.

You know those Farmville and online games are also wasting time for many of us....but for those who are unemployed or stroke victim, it might help them to pass time and give them some purpose in life.

I suspect that paying $30k for a piece of COE is a gullible thing to do.

Maybe to many serving NS is also a gullible thing pushed on citizens, whereas those PR and FT can have a safe Singapore to make their money, while citizens wasted 2 years for being gullible!

we have highest pay structure in some area in the world [sly] ..are we stupid to have such structure pay too? [laugh]

Turbocharged

we have highest pay structure in some area in the world [sly] ..are we stupid to have such structure pay too? [laugh]

yeah. we are stupid to let some ppl have such a high pay. [laugh]

not wrong wat: buying anything useless is stupid.

Yeah. I agree.

Of course he's talking from his perspective. He's just a person. Obviously the definition of 'useless' is from his POV.

Don't know what the big hoohaa is about.

Turbocharged

Yeah. I agree.

Of course he's talking from his perspective. He's just a person. Obviously the definition of 'useless' is from his POV.

Cause he work for gahmen mah [laugh]

Yeah. I agree.

the thing is he is from the think tank, if he simply call those apps unless or people getting the app stupid, that discourage innovation which is what he is suppose to do, take SG companies into the world.... if the app is unless which APPLE is putting on their platform, then no one would want to try anything here liao...

he talk so much about you need a boss to be able to tolerate your crazy idea and let you do what you want, yet he discourage people here and there...

Do you agree with him?

70% of the population of any develop/ developing country are Gullible enough to work for the 30% rich people to keep them in Rich category.

See, you need :

1st rate Elite, 2nd rate Elite, 3rd rate Elite,

Super Intelligent, Intelligent, quite Intelligent,

FTs,

Smart, quite Smart, quite Smart but unlucky, Not so Smart,

Average Joe and

Low passable IQ people in Singapore.

Therefore, the Secular World needs this Class system to run a country successfully.

↡ Advertisement