ICE Installer for Alfa Romeo

Frenzzsg

Neutral Newbie

Hey Guys,

Roy called me and said someone went with 3 firnds today asking about the PAline 2 din HU model 502. He mentioned his customer has a 2nd hand set for sale. Please give him a call tomorrow. He doesn't know who it is becuase you left without leaving a name.

Marcus

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i was there just now. impressive speakers. price also very atas! [dizzy]

with ur setup, can go competition liao.

u lah, poison me. me i'm thinking of going 3 way liao. [:p]

You sistent to Roy's car a 40 plus K set up or the Jazz who put in like 40-50k of stuff haha you will be more poisoned. My under half the price la. keke [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

When properly run int he speakers and amps and installed on car. I think July can let you listen at meetup. [:)]

Hey Guys,

Roy called me and said someone went with 3 firnds today asking about the PAline 2 din HU model 502. He mentioned his customer has a 2nd hand set for sale. Please give him a call tomorrow. He doesn't know who it is becuase you left without leaving a name.

Marcus

yeah it was me. thx for the lobang! will give him a call later :)

You sistent to Roy's car a 40 plus K set up or the Jazz who put in like 40-50k of stuff haha you will be more poisoned. My under half the price la. keke [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

When properly run int he speakers and amps and installed on car. I think July can let you listen at meetup. [:)]

alright man looking forward to that!

Neutral Newbie

When you install the 502 we should watch Jurassic Park in your car. Feel the dinosaur make hte car and ground tremble [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] You should listent he same speakers in roy's car with 20000 more on amps and batteries and helix power stations for each amp. That is called poisoned. Haha! 1st or 2nd prize EMMA car haha.

Glad to help a fellow Alfisti. [cool]

When you install the 502 we should watch Jurassic Park in your car. Feel the dinosaur make hte car and ground tremble [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] You should listent he same speakers in roy's car with 20000 more on amps and batteries and helix power stations for each amp. That is called poisoned. Haha! 1st or 2nd prize EMMA car haha.

Glad to help a fellow Alfisti. [cool]

seller withdrew the sale [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone tried New Gen? Cartoon did a few Alfas there and pretty good review on him.

Neutral Newbie

So can the new head unit work with the steering wheel controls?

Am looking for one as the stock head unit doesn't accept aux, iPod inputs or even MP3 discs..

Just got my GT a week ago, currently exploring what stuff can I do to improve my ride...

Am looking for one as the stock head unit doesn't accept aux, iPod inputs or even MP3 discs..

Just got my GT a week ago, currently exploring what stuff can I do to improve my ride...

You have to buy something so the steering wheel controls can work with the new HU. About 150 if I remember correctly.

This is my installer: http://www.dimensionaudio.com.sg Roy

(edited)

Pin Liang , near Great World City has a blaupunkt ipod aux input. u can use your steering controls. but the playlist doesn't have song titles. about 200. it's not the most elegant solution but at least u keep the clean HU design.

GT stock HU does accept MP3 discs

Edited by Felipe

Neutral Newbie

Pin Liang , near Great World City has a blaupunkt ipod aux input. u can use your steering controls. but the playlist doesn't have song titles. about 200. it's not the most elegant solution but at least u keep the clean HU design.

GT stock HU does accept MP3 discs

Thanks for the info! Will head down to check them out..

Yeah, the GT accepts MP3 discs after all but the reading and output seems kinda erratic and slow.

Not sure if it's my MacBook Pro SuperDrive problem or the headunit is kinda cranky

Wow, nice setup! [sunny]

Just wanna ask some noob questions.

Does the steering wheel controls work with your head unit? Where can I get the TI side mirror covers?

Yes Dimension has a device for conti cars steering control to work with the HU. The common one for Jap car won't work if I remeember correctly about 100 plus.

My is a blackline GT the mirrors and trimt is spray painted in the Alfa factory. ^_^

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Yes Dimension has a device for conti cars steering control to work with the HU. The common one for Jap car won't work if I remeember correctly about 100 plus.

My is a blackline GT the mirrors and trimt is spray painted in the Alfa factory. ^_^

Thanks for the info. Will pay them a visit in a couple of weeks after my CV joints get sorted out.

Great Blackline kit you have there... ;-)

Edited by Evirob555