Narrow Escape!

Dankoo

(edited)

Had a narrow escape this afternoon along Alex rd....Bike A hit barrier on lane1, bounce to lane 2 and bike B hit Bike A....I have to veer to land 3 (left most lane) and E brake to avoid running over the motorcyclist. Thank goodness stopped just inches from Bike A!! [:(] What a close shave! Helped both guys to the side of the road...both also injured...One of the paramedics asked me: can help locate his finger!! :wacko: Didn't realised the guy from Bike A has one of his finger tip shave off i the impact...but cannot find lah....and I have to stand there waiting for the TP after the paramedics came and took both injured guys away...cant help feeling passing-by veh thinking I hit the bikes...and I scratch top left side of my rims.. [bigcry]

4603797444_32d8b655b1_o.jpg

4603181139_c739472d13_b.jpg

4603178781_7e1b507d90_b.jpg

Edited by Dankoo
↡ Advertisement

The finger shaved off.....really shows how dangerous riding motorcycle can be.

One can never predict what other vehicles will do to endanger other road user due to their mistake.

If TS had not being in a alert mood.....I fear to think what agony TS might be feeling had he ran over something.

Shivers my spine when I read about the finger part.

Thank god that no lives were lost in this accident!

Another reason why every motorist (be it motorcyclists or drivers) need to drive/ride safely while on the road!

I am sure that the two injured motorcyclists will thank you for your civic mindedness!!

Tell me about it man! I did not even notice as there was already a plaster around that finger...only when the paramedics told me then I took a closer look...bone sticking out...

running over a motorcyclist that fell has always been my greatest fear...I am grateful I was able to brake in time...it was really inches away....

i was thinking about this motorbike thing while driving home just now...should it not be a gd idea to strictly enforce rule for motorbike to be on the left lane only ???

Neutral Newbie

Kudos to you for stopping and helping the two bikers. It is really narrow escape for the bikers.

As for the "finger-finding" part, its a little scary.

(edited)

It is not. The left lane got many large heavy vehicles. They cannot stop quickly like a car can. They are so big they aren't aware of small motorbikes around them.

Edited by Macrosszero

Tell me about it man! I did not even notice as there was already a plaster around that finger...only when the paramedics told me then I took a closer look...bone sticking out...

running over a motorcyclist that fell has always been my greatest fear...I am grateful I was able to brake in time...it was really inches away....

What?! Fingertip shaved off use handiplast uay sai liao ah?! Best lah the paramedic! [thumbsup]

Well, hope the guy isn't a guitarist or really needs to use his fingers for a living.

What?! Fingertip shaved off use handiplast uay sai liao ah?! Best lah the paramedic! [thumbsup]

Well, hope the guy isn't a guitarist or really needs to use his fingers for a living.

You mistakened lah. He has a plaster there before that's why I did not notice the shaved finger. Paramedics did a good job.

good that you are there to help the bikers.

weird.. how come there is one rusty hammer on the road..

fell out from Bike A. Maybe the guy is some repairman.

↡ Advertisement