Advice on getting Colt Plus

Ptc77

Supercharged

I tink quite a good buy, price less than half of brand new but try to see if can get @ $33-34k. Main plus point is dat it looks in very good condition (the interior shots especially dashboad and rear seats looks excellent but must check actual before confirm) and also road tax till next year.

Since this is under trade assist, buyer have to pay $1000 admin fee to them if taking loan. If no loan should be $700.

colt plus price went up so much due to coe! :o

i bought a april08 colt plus from trade assist in feb 2010 at 44,888k.. omv $16++k, coe 16k. That time market coe is around 118-19k i think

dun expect price bargain from their listed price. their listed price is 44,888 and i ask for a price reduction of 888, round off to 44k.. they die die dun wanna bulge. I nearly quarreled with them as where got cannot bargain & somemore got to pay admin fee etc.. but after i shop around, the car was one of better price, so i listened to their explaination, and got the car.

however their loan approval was damn speedy.. sign paper on sunday, told me loan approved monday evening, can collect car anytime on tuesday evening onwards. I was rather impressed with the efficiency.

colt plus price went up so much due to coe! :o

i bought a april08 colt plus from trade assist in feb 2010 at 44,888k.. omv $16++k, coe 16k. That time market coe is around 118-19k i think

dun expect price bargain from their listed price. their listed price is 44,888 and i ask for a price reduction of 888, round off to 44k.. they die die dun wanna bulge. I nearly quarreled with them as where got cannot bargain & somemore got to pay admin fee etc.. but after i shop around, the car was one of better price, so i listened to their explaination, and got the car.

however their loan approval was damn speedy.. sign paper on sunday, told me loan approved monday evening, can collect car anytime on tuesday evening onwards. I was rather impressed with the efficiency.

Internal loan? Think normally bank will take 1.5 to 3 days. 2nd hand car normally can collect quite fast. But you settle insurance already? I remembered I only sign insurance after confirm loan, just in case got some "drama" in getting loan.

But I admit anticipation for your car to arrival & wait for the call is missing when you buy used car. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice, friend interested in Colt Plus as per link. Thank You

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...9771&DL=500

our factory manufacture car electronic accessories ,include Hid conversion kit ,ballast ,bulb ,parking sensor ,one-button smart start system

if anybody would like to learn more information about this field of products,please contact me .

we can offer you products for test quality .very lower price than what you buy from distributor

contact us

Email : [email protected]

MSN ID : [email protected]

Auto_Smart_Start_System.pdf

Internal loan? Think normally bank will take 1.5 to 3 days. 2nd hand car normally can collect quite fast. But you settle insurance already? I remembered I only sign insurance after confirm loan, just in case got some "drama" in getting loan.

But I admit anticipation for your car to arrival & wait for the call is missing when you buy used car. [:p]

Not internal loan, because my wife is the borrower as car is under her name and she is not working so i am guarantor, their internal loan (tokyo leasing) did not wanna do the loan so taken with uob instead. insurance was also settled by tuesday night. I would think its the efficiency on the dealer's side.

agree on no more anticipation for car arrival for used car.. but its ok as first car is new when i bought, and have decided not to buy new car as depreciation damn bo hua. 2nd hand car that is 1-2 yr old is almost like new too in my opinion. [;)]

Hey Bros I really really need ur help, Im new to car and just passed my license. Im looking into a 2nd hand car as its within my Budget.

Test drove this car http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...250&DL=2246

What are your views is it good? but the problem now is, I saw a exactly similar car which is the same price, bought in 2007 also but its a normal car. Not an OPC. http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...254&DL=1083

So shall I ask the dealer to reduce the car price? since I just need an OPC. need help bros. Appreciate a lot if u can help me.

Turbocharged

Hey Bros I really really need ur help, Im new to car and just passed my license. Im looking into a 2nd hand car as its within my Budget.

Test drove this car http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...250&DL=2246

What are your views is it good? but the problem now is, I saw a exactly similar car which is the same price, bought in 2007 also but its a normal car. Not an OPC. http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...254&DL=1083

So shall I ask the dealer to reduce the car price? since I just need an OPC. need help bros. Appreciate a lot if u can help me.

Same car, OPC is suppose to be cheaper but more expensive of than a newer and normal plate car.

Check the mileage of the newer car, I suspect it's heavily used that's why it's same price as the OPC...

If I'm you I'd check which car is serviced with AD....

Colt Plus runs of CVT so be sure it's properly maintained...

means if the car has proper records of being serviced by the Authorized Dealer.

very unlikely the 2nd hand dealer will have such records. even if ask AD, they will not reveal

when i got the 2nd hand car and i ask for service records, didnt want to give... i was lucky, no issues with the car.... there was a tag on the car for next servicing with them, some weird workshop name...

oh thx a lot bros, budget very thight ah...didnt know its so ex to own a car thats why got no option but buy 2nd hand...but the car looks good but do u think its a good buy, Mitsubishi Colt Plus Sports 1.5 bought in 2007 OPC at 44k ? Anything else to check out with the dealer? Thx a lot bros.

oh thx a lot bros, budget very thight ah...didnt know its so ex to own a car thats why got no option but buy 2nd hand...but the car looks good but do u think its a good buy, Mitsubishi Colt Plus Sports 1.5 bought in 2007 OPC at 44k ? Anything else to check out with the dealer? Thx a lot bros.

Nov 2007 opc colt plus @44k....I think is very ex.....or this is current market price. Few months ago I was think to change car, my jul 06 coltplus opc was offer by dealer only $23k if I get 2nd hand car from them.

↡ Advertisement