Pwn a Lambo on the road....

Nmnhnlm

Neutral Newbie

u got see wrongly or not in the 1st place... i tink its a QQ chery with lambo sticker is it.. ok la.. let u win..

↡ Advertisement

Sibeh song. Today just pwn a lambo on the road.......

This lambo come and tailgate me and try to overtake from the left. HE speed up and so did I. Cannot overtake, LL stay behind me.

HE tried several times but either he is not quick enough or kan block by traffic....lol......In the end he has to drive aggressively on leftmost lane and overtake from there......

Lol.... stupid lambo..... think my car no power can bully....too bad I gotch turbo......

Hi, i've realised that in MOST of the threads you've started are blasting and whacking luxury/sports/exotic car owners.. May I know what your problem is? Are you just being a childish sourgrape? How old are you? Some of us work our asses off to buy a car that gives pleasure to our family and is nice to drive, what's wrong with that? It's everyone's right to live how they want to, and if they earn their bucks through legal means, you have absolutely no right to stop them or treat them unfairly on the roads, just because they drive a better car than you.. Get a life.. and then, maybe a job..

I don't think there is a real need to pick on these people. While some drives like they own the road (zig zag between traffic etc). Some are still pretty nice and considerate drivers.

I too can't afford one of these cars but I don't think there is a need to jealous about them.

I always remember what the bible told me. All these wealth is just temproary, when you die, you take nothing with you...

Neutral Newbie

ahahahahah. u think your car enough power to push their car into a tree ar? Ur engine not that much power to make your own car move, how to make your car and another car move at the same time. Dont embarrass yourself some more la.

@ts:

I hope you feel as song as you can as i dun think the way u drive make u live longer than the lambo driver

..pple drive car better than your does not mean you can ignore traffic rules. take your madness to imh please.

Neutral Newbie

to the TS:

what happens if the lambo driver was in a rush to a hospital or to the airport?

what comes around, goes around.... (probably 10 folds)

Lol.... ITs not cheap though. Everytime I play, I have to put my life on the line.

If want to play, must be ready to throw away life. Else don't play.

You can kill yourself now, don't bring others along with you ...

Neutral Newbie

You can kill yourself now, don't bring others along with you ...

He talk big only la.. probably is a "keyboard warrior".. who knows he might just have a P Plate on... [;)]

Then wat am I thinking?

I dunno wat car you drive. [:p]

just another coward who good in talking at net?

[laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I don't think there is a real need to pick on these people. While some drives like they own the road (zig zag between traffic etc). Some are still pretty nice and considerate drivers.

I too can't afford one of these cars but I don't think there is a need to jealous about them.

I always remember what the bible told me. All these wealth is just temproary, when you die, you take nothing with you...

God, Glad u know, juz like how u gonna tackle e 99 bends rite? <_<

Oh is it? If so then how come got news some driver and passenger died while the Lambo crashed? Btw, if one driver never open door and run, he would be killed inside a stationary Ferrari!! Wow!!

ultimately you still know that the lambo can eat your dont know what car for breakie lunch dinner supper snack time anytime anyday.

Lol.... too bad man. Call me whatever names you want. Loser, idiot etc I dont care. I will continue to pwn them on the road. If they want to race, by all means.....

People like you won't last very long on the road, one day your luck will run out then you will know who pawn who

Lol, don't need to apologise. Everyone is free to post his/her own opinions. I already know that I will be flamed to hell when I posted this. But I am true to my feelings and I don't feel any shame to show it.

I don't want and don't have to act righteous or justice or mature etc..... I am what I am.

And yes, I don't like elites. I hate them and I openly say it. I hate them.

As for more effective ways....hmm.... don't know. Perhaps only when there is a war in SG where we draw rifles and SBO helmet.

ever spare a thot or benefit of doubt that the lambo is rushing to hospital, say, rushing his staff (who is a farmer too) to hospital?

Neutral Newbie

Sibeh song. Today just pwn a lambo on the road.......

This lambo come and tailgate me and try to overtake from the left. HE speed up and so did I. Cannot overtake, LL stay behind me.

HE tried several times but either he is not quick enough or kan block by traffic....lol......In the end he has to drive aggressively on leftmost lane and overtake from there......

Lol.... stupid lambo..... think my car no power can bully....too bad I gotch turbo......

Haha, I think no one can blame you for doing what you are doing on this forum with such threads. When on national tv, script writers use language like: "Chicken Egg Fry Duck Egg", and " 5 6 7 8 " repeatedly like some kind of beautiful idioms on prime time soap operas... Our people's menatality is sitting on "AH Q Spirit"

↡ Advertisement