tonight talking point on elections

Toapayohkid

tonight who watching? like how the opposition trying to prepare the ground. already sda and rp want to form alliance but it failed cos kenneth jayaratnam's proposal to essentially take over sda and replace chiam was rejected by sda. rp is young and untested, only the jbj brand name to keep it going. sda is tested but declining as chiam lao liao. wp is the only one slow and steady. sdp, that one no need say no hope and i dont want to see them in parliament.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

replace Chiam See Tong?? other than Low Thia Kiang, Chaim is the only other one that will definitely beat any PAP challenger. why Kenneth Jaya want to replace him????

KJ has inherited a pair of big shoes to fill from his father. So no surprise that that he want to make it to the top.

That said, the way he is bullying SDA with the alliance terms is really too much IMHO.

Kenneth Jeyaratnam has a short tongue and he speaks rather Slow.

so what if he speaks rather slow? He big shot from Cambridge alright. Chiam donno got pass O levels or not. We need straight As from Cambridge or Harvard to lead Singapore because its proven. PAP only put in these straight As big shots n see? Singapore has become a 1st world.

Vote for anything white please

KJ has inherited a pair of big shoes to fill from his father. So no surprise that that he want to make it to the top.

That said, the way he is bullying SDA with the alliance terms is really too much IMHO.

he haolian, think he say the name jaya everyone scared and kowtow to him. i respect him, but the more he does this yaya show like how he wants to takeover sda and push aside lao chiam, the more he will lose support. i'm sure within rp also some would find him haolian and disagree with why he try to set such ridiculous unfair conditions for tie-up with sda.

(edited)

so what if he speaks rather slow? He big shot from Cambridge alright. Chiam donno got pass O levels or not. We need straight As from Cambridge or Harvard to lead Singapore because its proven. PAP only put in these straight As big shots n see? Singapore has become a 1st world.

lol sarcasm? straight As is good but not enough. passion to serve. also underdog status. chiam has that. remember pap made fun of his school results in 1984 when he was up against mbt, and ppl dulan and voted in chiam instd of mbt. now chiam tail end of political career. does not think properly and let kj walk over him.

Edited by Toapayohkid

(edited)

what dunno got pass O levels or not. isn't chiam a lawyer?

http://www.parliament.gov.sg/AboutUs/Org-M...hiamSeeTong.htm

Edited by Hub_n_mona

he haolian, think he say the name jaya everyone scared and kowtow to him. i respect him, but the more he does this yaya show like how he wants to takeover sda and push aside lao chiam, the more he will lose support. i'm sure within rp also some would find him haolian and disagree with why he try to set such ridiculous unfair conditions for tie-up with sda.

Agree. KJ wanted to call the shots and only stop short of saying he will be the chief of this alliance. But I guess that's only a matter of time.

Quite an interesting viewpoint on the source of the leak as well. So far, KJ had came out strongly to say that the leak is from SDA, but you could be right, it could from RP as well.

Neutral Newbie

Agree. KJ wanted to call the shots and only stop short of saying he will be the chief of this alliance. But I guess that's only a matter of time.

Quite an interesting viewpoint on the source of the leak as well. So far, KJ had came out strongly to say that the leak is from SDA, but you could be right, it could from RP as well.

KJ is taking it one step at a time. Make Chiam a willing partner, then cite reasons that Chiam's health is worsening, persuade Mrs Chiam to agree that he would take over the helm until Chiam recovers which might be a long long time later. Series of foot in the door tactics.

KJ is taking it one step at a time. Make Chiam a willing partner, then cite reasons that Chiam's health is worsening, persuade Mrs Chiam to agree that he would take over the helm until Chiam recovers which might be a long long time later. Series of foot in the door tactics.

That's why people says politics is a dirty game.

I wonder how all these maneuvers by KJ would affect how the oppositions in co-ordinating the strategising for the coming elections. I feel that we need an united Opposition to stand a chance against PAP but with KJ being so ambitious, other oppositions might now be wary and guard against him and in that sense, might make the oppositions less united.

Like someone mentioned in another forum, with the opposition fixing up themselves, PAP does not even need to lift a finger. :(

can't they see it coming into their face? strange. the sda cec did see that coming but kj trying to imply that sda is blocking alliance cos of internal jealousy and rivalry. maybe, as they know kj is coming over with hostile intent and unequal terms. the letter to the forum confirm that kj is not simple and a bit yaya.

Reform Party chief on impasse with SDA

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/Story/...ory_525431.html

That's why people says politics is a dirty game.

I wonder how all these maneuvers by KJ would affect how the oppositions in co-ordinating the strategising for the coming elections. I feel that we need an united Opposition to stand a chance against PAP but with KJ being so ambitious, other oppositions might now be wary and guard against him and in that sense, might make the oppositions less united.

Like someone mentioned in another forum, with the opposition fixing up themselves, PAP does not even need to lift a finger. :(

and it would get dirtier when pap moves in. now they let kj tear up opposition camp. when it is done, pap will come in and tear up the 6 candidates that reform party introduced recently.

If you are old enough...the whites also have hawker as MP, selling chee cheong fun la. I will vote for anything but white, even

if its a monkey.

you profess your disdain for PAP, but yet embrace their elitist agenda. pls make up your mind.

Neutral Newbie

The CPIB is an independent body under the Prime Minister's Office and it investigates alleged corruption in the private and public sectors.

How to be INDEPENDENT BODY

The CPIB is an independent body under the Prime Minister's Office and it investigates alleged corruption in the private and public sectors.

How to be INDEPENDENT BODY

you are asking for trouble when you make this type of statement

↡ Advertisement