Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

Neutral Newbie

i gotten mine at nearly 5k depreciation.😭 Had drove picanto before, can agree that viva is better. there is just some noise that irritate me especially during the night. Changed new brake pad also comes the screeching sound. Anyone know how long does it last?
For attrage, i heard the engine turn on once and was definitely louder than viva lol.

Perocom should bring in the Advance Variant thats equipped with ASA 2.0 and priced it compatitively.

IMHO, For the Premium X, the only worthy upgrade is the VSC and LED headlamps.

15 hours ago, ofallpplwhymee said:

Hi all, Just got myself a Viva Manual and renewed 5 years COE. Is there any recommended workshop in JB or even locally for the necessary belts change?

Go to RosMerah if you want AD(Not Main Dealer) workshop to do. Just a few shops away can check stockist(Standard Auto) for parts price.

Neutral Newbie
On 1/31/2020 at 2:00 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

The 2020 bezza going to be launched on 8 feb.

Hi Bros.  Just bought my Perodua Bezza and dlvry around Mid April.

Can anybody give any advise as need to install dashcam & rear camera for parking as well.  Not interested to install the security rear cam though.

What about any other add-ons anyone can think of to have a plasant and smooth ride?

Test drove this car and it has a slim driving wheel  Scrapped my Latio 1.6CVT and decided to go for this instead of the Mitsubishi Attrage or the Hyundai Accent.

Any comments Bros?

On 3/31/2020 at 11:53 PM, Sannoh said:

Hi guys, just Downpayment-Ed my myvi last week! Wish to be part of this community 😊😊

Hi bro

can share the breakdown?

which engine you chose and how is it so far? thanks

Turbocharged

The 

On 1/30/2020 at 9:38 PM, Neopcn07 said:

As at today in SG CarMart....

Attrage 1.2 CVT S$68999

Bezza 1.3AT S$61999

Answer is clear-cut !

Bezza is $54K now, and the Attrage is $64K, although there is an in-between option of the Accent at $59K.

Because the Accent's scrap value is $2K higher than the Bezza, it leads to a price difference of just  $3K.

Accent comes with 3 years free servicing, and that costs $1.5K , which further narrows the price difference to just $1.5K between the Accent and Bezza.

Tough decision, but I would pay $1.5K more and go for the Accent. Bezza don't sell in volume, and there's concern now long the distributor can stay afloat.

Did you check with Perocom on the package? If I am not wrong, it comes with 5 years or 5 service free, whichever come first.

As for the after sales service, you should not worry because they have plenty of cheap spare parts across the border. And Perodua cars can be easily serviced by 3rd party workshop. In fact, Bezza is using Toyota engines.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

would you choose a Honda Fit 1.3 or a Perodua Myvi 1.5.

both is around the same price, difference less than 5k.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
9 minutes ago, Sachiel said:

Honestly, I would rather go for the Myvi 1.5.  Parts are much cheaper across the border and it is easier to handle.  Fuel consumption is not bad.

But has a very poor resale value.  If you want a car with better resale value, then go for the Honda Fit.

Cheers

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Neopcn07 said:

Did you check with Perocom on the package? If I am not wrong, it comes with 5 years or 5 service free, whichever come first.

As for the after sales service, you should not worry because they have plenty of cheap spare parts across the border. And Perodua cars can be easily serviced by 3rd party workshop. In fact, Bezza is using Toyota engines.

5 service free, iirc.

But then Bezza has a non adjustable steering wheel, with no provision for up down , much less telescopic adjustment.

Since when Accent was only 59999?

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Sachiel said:

Honda Fit.

I felt that the Myvi is weird, the dash disyance is too short, coming from a sedan owner...it is even shorter than the fit.

Though myvi 1.5 has 6 airbags.

↡ Advertisement