Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

Is there any Sports Edition of MYVI in singapore? I like the orange colour one. Very nice colour.

Check with Perocom over the phone. They never return call if you leave a message/request for return call

↡ Advertisement

Is there any Sports Edition of MYVI in singapore? I like the orange colour one. Very nice colour.

On second thought: Daihatsu Sirion does have Sports Version with 1.5L engine. So if you drive up north often, you may want to consider Sirion 1.5Sports

Result after trying one tank full of Octane92, FC is about 14.91km/l (ad: 16.6km/l) with 4 tire surcharged by 50kpa. To do another with 4 tire surcharged by 40kpa to observe differences

Anyone care to share yours?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Nope, only the normal edition will be available in SG...

The rest like the SE, LE,etc all are meant for their domestic market in order to keep their sales alive ( cos their main revenue come from domestic sales)

[laugh] [laugh]

I should need to replace (175/60 R14) tire on Myvi in a few months. Anyone with tire brand/model to share?

Its best to change your tires in SG...

Even my malaysian friend also come SG to change...

Cos they say malaysia one is exp and also [knife] [knife]

[laugh]

Its best to change your tires in SG...

Even my malaysian friend also come SG to change...

Cos they say malaysia one is exp and also [knife] [knife]

[laugh]

I heard tire are more expensive since tariff imposed many years ago. Only air filter, oil filter, engine oil, sold at hypermarkets in Ringgits are cheaper due to the foreign exchange rate

Agreed with you

They failed to adjust handbrake in accoradance to the Owner Manual, and said their 'normal' engine oil needs replenishment after 5000km instead of 10,000km. My Myvi reaching 20,000km soon. Not sure I will go to them for their sub-standard servicing (they said to me: customer not allowed to be present while they carry out servicing (workmanship not presentable to customers?) Likely they can not correct it if they got it wrong the first time (so it would be fruitless for me to report the defective workmanship on the handbrake adjustment). I believe they replaced the spark plugs every 5000km for customers because they do not know how to service the spark plugs (no need to service within 20,000km if engine in order: my Kelisa spark plugs never serviced for more than 50,000km yet can get above 20km/l). How much expertise has some AD workshop got?

I was told other Authorised Distributors/Dealers also have the same problem (new luxurious cars caught fire/being towed)

My Suzuki 800 never sent for servicing before passing each VICOM inspection without a re-inspection

My Fiat Uno failed VICOM inspection the next day after servicing by former Massa Motor. Better luck going to any other non-AD workshops (told by former Massa Motor Service Manager that their servicing workmanship is not to roadworthiness level, so customers must specifiy if the car going for VICOM inspection next (I believe they outsourced for expertise upon receiving the alert. Subsequently it passed each inspection like the Suzuki without any AD servicing

Of course better Mechanics in any AD workshop likely to be proached soon. However, AD workshop always charge much higher prices for servicing/repairs since they lack the expertise/staff and need to outsource for it

During my NS days the Supplier's Foreman replaced new battery with another new battery when one of the battery cables was not tighten, for warranty period (he could not identify the loosen battery cable before him). If we wanted to cheat them, we just loosen battery cable for another new battery replacement?

Myvi Owner Manual allows Octane90 petrol to be used, But piston slab can be heard when hill-climbing using Octane92. Octane95 may be more appropriate? Anyone with other exposure to share?

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, i juz passed my license for class 3.. Thought of buying myvi 1.3A.. Anyone know how much the insurance would be?? Im juz 27... [wave]

• Praise 1

Hi there, i juz passed my license for class 3.. Thought of buying myvi 1.3A.. Anyone know how much the insurance would be?? Im juz 27... [wave]

Yours Class 3A Driving Licence?

Can know for normal car or OPC car?

Can check if AXA insurance is the cheapest?

The insurance premium depends on the policy: Comprehensive/1st Party, TP with Fire & Theft, 3rd Party (if take loan only Comprehensive policy applicable)

Hi All

I change my tyres in Msia... very fresh stock and good brand, Hankook i love it.. very quiet and comfortable.. About 150-160 ringgit per tyre inclusive of alignment.. i get good price cos im a regular... just brought a corolla up there to change 15 inch haha and i saved about $110... had i taken a better brand i would have saved $160 or so.. hehe

my Viva gets around 13.4km/litres on wotse days and average is 14.1-14.7km/litres... best done was 15.47km/litre

For the brother who wants to do insurance can intro you the company that i used together with four of my friends, trusted company and now become friend.. i love them.. can private message me for contact... but based on your age and pplate, your insurance you will be looking at shld be around 2.2k-2.8k if you buy opc its plus minus 5%... can be lower can be higher but i prefer to paint you a higher price so you do not get shock... can share more with you, need help pm me.. cheers

Hi All

I change my tyres in Msia... very fresh stock and good brand, Hankook i love it.. very quiet and comfortable.. About 150-160 ringgit per tyre inclusive of alignment.. i get good price cos im a regular... just brought a corolla up there to change 15 inch haha and i saved about $110... had i taken a better brand i would have saved $160 or so.. hehe

my Viva gets around 13.4km/litres on wotse days and average is 14.1-14.7km/litres... best done was 15.47km/litre

For the brother who wants to do insurance can intro you the company that i used together with four of my friends, trusted company and now become friend.. i love them.. can private message me for contact... but based on your age and pplate, your insurance you will be looking at shld be around 2.2k-2.8k if you buy opc its plus minus 5%... can be lower can be higher but i prefer to paint you a higher price so you do not get shock... can share more with you, need help pm me.. cheers

I heard tire there cost more due to tariffs imposed since years ago? (Motoguard's flyer: 175/65/R14 @ SGD70/-)

Thought Viva better FC than Myvi? (previous Kelisa FC about 18-20km/L)

That's Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy? 3rd Party much cheaper?

haha.. mine is about 14.. i tink the best ting about my viva is i can spend less than $50 and my tank will be full again.. nice.. :D

anyway, weiix nice to know u r driving a viva too. not much in sg.. if u go msia, u will see a lot of vivas and myvis..

and nice green viva u have there.. mine is a red plate too.. :D

Halo PPL there...i'm a newbiz to viva family...erm..mine red plate tooo...collect soonz..any advise btw is my 1st car in my life ahaha..:P

• Praise 1

There's lots of Myvis, Vivas on the road also.....

But Perodua like Proton are pricing their price at the wrong range......

Maybe they should look at their products before deciding to priced them......

Not to sound offensive but there's a major difference in Sirion and Myvi....

Engine is different because Sirion is using much enhanced version and also the assembling of Sirion are much better......

However, Myvi is priced very very closely with Sirion......

It doesn't make sense.....

Discourage AD's higher prices for Sirion and maintain better quality in Myvi?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

come on! if u can afford a car tat can go fast then buy it! if u cannot afford it and have to buy a malaysia made car and spend peanuts to try to look fast, then dun waste time! modifications ah... strip ur whole engine and put in a V12!

If you are kidding with us, this is ticklish

New Hari Raya joke? To fold the rear seat and put a V12 inside?

No Malaysian car suitable for V12 yet?

Halo PPL there...i'm a newbiz to viva family...erm..mine red plate...collect soonz tis mth..any advise. btw is my 1st car in my life ahaha..:P

Cheers Dave

Welcome aboard. My a Myvi 1.3M one year + now

Cheers!!! So how ur Myvi gud? i'm going to collect the car soonz anything i need to take note.

btw where to find cheapest gps..can iphone use as a gps? :P

↡ Advertisement