Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

Twincharged
On 8/5/2020 at 10:03 AM, RameshLV said:

I won't know comparison against the old Bezza lah..... My last car was Latio.. very good car and spacious but had  a problem with gear box 2 times and had to have it replaced.  DAMNED EXPENSIVE sia.  So far the Bezza feels okay but at my old age I don't want to speed any more lah.. maintain at 80KM or max 90KM only.. but when I do go up to 90-100 or 110.. touch wood, so far no issues lah.. car does not sway or shake...  And yes, the FC is so far quite good...

My aircon already so cold that at fan speed 2 already cold.. so no reason to go upto 3...

As far as COE is concerned, the govt already cut number of COEs, so most probably the price will either increase or hover at 32k.  I have a feeling probably the  COE may go back upto 40 also or maybe even higher...

Another problem I find is that the soundproofing of the doors is not good.  Outside noise seeps in especially from the back doors.  I am thinking of getting the doors soundproofed so that there is no noise which keeps seeping in.  Very distracting that it sounds like the back doors are not closed properly.  Have to inform agent about this when I send for my first 1k servicing.  If he cannot do anything, then I will get my old mechanic to do something for me.

For soundproofing of doors. Please don’t go get conned into sticking those sound deadener. They do nothing to block sound. All they do is damn vibrations. Make your door sound solid when you rap on it and make it heavier. 
what you need is those recycled jute or 3M thinsulate material to dampen the sound. 
https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/3M-Thinsulate-Acoustic-Insulation-SM600L/?N=5002385+3292659035&rt=rud

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, BananaSenpai said:

Hi, didn’t knew there was a club for Perodua here. I got my Bezza in July 2nd bid. So far running in for 1K mileage and so far so good ya.

Going for service soon? 

Neutral Newbie
3 hours ago, BananaSenpai said:

In September probably ya. About 400km or so now.

Did my servicing last weekend on Saturday at 9.00 am.  Booked the appointment with the sales staff, Ms. Esther and she arranged for me.

I am driving rather far distances every evening, going all the way upto Yishun and Upper Bt. Timah ( I am my family taxi driver).  So within 1 month itself, I hit 1k  KM already.

Service was done within 1 hour and everything is okay.  They changed my Engine Oil, did not know which 1, they checked my air filter, tyres etc.  Next service will be 10K or 6 months, whichever will be earlier.

Thanks for the heads up!

Im using it to travel to work mainly and does about 200km or less per week. Will update after here after 1K servicing.

Have you notice better fuel consumption throughout your run in period?  Or anyone?

Neutral Newbie
10 minutes ago, BananaSenpai said:

Thanks for the heads up!

Im using it to travel to work mainly and does about 200km or less per week. Will update after here after 1K servicing.

Have you notice better fuel consumption throughout your run in period?  Or anyone?

For my Nissan Latio, I was getting only about 10 litre/100 km.  With the Bezza I am getting something like 1km/litre which is much better.

Better than previous car is always better ya.

It does seems to me it did slightly better after every 100km or so. Like most of the owner here mentioned, it really is a basic car for point A to point B.

And I totally agree the soundproofing have much room for improvement. Recent thunderstorm at highway driving and all I hear were raindrops slamming on metal/window noise and tire roar.

Hi everyone. Anybody interested in joining a Perodua Singapore Club?. If I get more than 10 participants I will create a club on FB & Instagram.(maybe create some decals too)

12 hours ago, bezza2460 said:

Hi everyone. Anybody interested in joining a Perodua Singapore Club?. If I get more than 10 participants I will create a club on FB & Instagram.(maybe create some decals too)

I am not on any social media such as FB, IG, Twitter etc...

Have had a very bad experience where my info was stolen and I had to change every detail so I deleted my footprints on every social media except on WhatsApp and LinkedIn only.

Sorry Bro.

Edited by RameshLV
Spelling Errors
  • Praise 1

On 8/31/2020 at 10:58 PM, bezza2460 said:

Im more than happy... just PM me... But not much Perodua owners here in SG that r active... Mostly i see uncles/aunties

• Praise 1

Hi guys, did servicing on a Monday morning. Everything done within 1hour. Engine oil was 5w40 OWS syn. 

Other then that, car function well and no other issue. And happen to see a black myvi 1.5 park in show room in collection condition, happen to be anyone here?

Sound interesting ya. But I personally is not on any social platform too but won’t mind though.

5 minutes ago, BananaSenpai said:

Hi guys, did servicing on a Monday morning. Everything done within 1hour. Engine oil was 5w40 OWS syn. 

Other then that, car function well and no other issue. And happen to see a black myvi 1.5 park in show room in collection condition, happen to be anyone here?

Sound interesting ya. But I personally is not on any social platform too but won’t mind though.

Even when I did my servicing in early August there was a black MYVI parked also.   Could be the same car, not sure though. 

Yes, servicing done in 1 hour - same for me also.  But unlike other brands, they only vacuum the car inside and did not wash.

When I used to send my Latio for service, every 10-K, they used to clean inside properly & also they used to wash & shine the car also.

Anyway, this is not a big thing for me. 

I bought from Shopee the unit for the accelerator press door lock & car shutdown windows fold.  Anyone knows any good place I can get it installed since Malaysia still not open yet?  Agent says they cannot install as not original part.

https://shopee.sg/product/203724528/7909980284

Plus also need to get center arm rest as well.  Would appreciate any help on this. 

Thanks,

Hi bro if you created do update here...im getting bezze soon 🙂

• Praise 1

Hello all I have just created a Perodua Club Singapore Facebook group.

We can all share information about cars and accessories.

Or maybe have a small gathering together 😂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/859163137953691/?ref=share

or if you all think a Telegram or Whatsapp group will be better..do suggest 🥳

Edited by Niwde1980