Chevrolet Epica 2.0A

Zepil99

It's a good car, longer drive sure good one. Good cruiser. But, could be not so good if stop-start traffic = too lumpy.

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement

80K can get a 2.0L car is super duper good deal.

agreed. furthermore the epica is considered amongst the flagship models of chevy here.

Edited by Invigorated

i also think so. That is why i am so eagle to make the booking. first come across at the Car Show offer for 82K + with 1k + 1k rebate for in house car loan and insurance. Now, they do not have discount any more and they also increase the cost up to 95,999 liao.

I have done some reseach only after the booking, this is not a popular car in singapore, in fact, some singaporean seem to resist this brand, because this is a rebrand car. Previously the brand was Daewoo Tosca in South Korea, and Holden epica in Aussie and Only called Chervolet Epica in USA and Singapore am i right ?

It's a good car, longer drive sure good one. Good cruiser. But, could be not so good if stop-start traffic = too lumpy.

still lose to camry

I have in my mind a few thing to to consider before I made the booking. Firstly, the size, it measure 4805x1810x1450 is comfortable for a family of 5 member. Secondly, the cabin damn comfortable, quiet drive, little road sound, etc, 3rd, the manovering excellent, braking excellent, and lastly, i can just afford to pay the price of the car. Camry maybe in the future.

I have in my mind a few thing to to consider before I made the booking. Firstly, the size, it measure 4805x1810x1450 is comfortable for a family of 5 member. Secondly, the cabin damn comfortable, quiet drive, little road sound, etc, 3rd, the manovering excellent, braking excellent, and lastly, i can just afford to pay the price of the car. Camry maybe in the future.

Plus you are having a rare Inline six engine with six speed gear box.... :wub:

and MIK instead of Thaiyota Camry selling at Nippon price[:p]

Edited by GoodCar

as long as you are happy can already

i am quite happy after the booking. But a few week later, the SE told me the coe bidding was too high, so they did not do the bidding. They told me to wait until they think the time is right before they bid the coe at the lowest as possible. So my mode to own this car is already cool down liao.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all

i have a problem here relating to my chevrolet captiva. Not so much related to the Epica topic but hope anyone with experience can give me some advice and recommendations !

I hv this rotten egg smell coming out of my car air-con for more than 6 months, since i bought the car in Aug 09. It comes on when i accelerate the car hard. I did my servicing 2 months ago, but workshop could not find any problem with aircon, only did cleaning etc.

The problem disappears for 1 month plus but now it is back again....rotten egg or sulphur smell when i accelerate....

anybody knows whats the problem and advise me pls, much appreciated...otherwise i need to sell my car cos my daughter takes the car with me, i dont want her to smell these toxic smell.

I do not own a Captiva or neither epica, but since the smell can go off a while, go visit the service centre more often solve the problem. [rolleyes]

Hi all

i have a problem here relating to my chevrolet captiva. Not so much related to the Epica topic but hope anyone with experience can give me some advice and recommendations !

I hv this rotten egg smell coming out of my car air-con for more than 6 months, since i bought the car in Aug 09. It comes on when i accelerate the car hard. I did my servicing 2 months ago, but workshop could not find any problem with aircon, only did cleaning etc.

The problem disappears for 1 month plus but now it is back again....rotten egg or sulphur smell when i accelerate....

anybody knows whats the problem and advise me pls, much appreciated...otherwise i need to sell my car cos my daughter takes the car with me, i dont want her to smell these toxic smell.

This smell thing happen to car of any brand and there is a separate discussion in MCF.There are a lot of good tips there. [:)]

↡ Advertisement