Drift Clinic 101 - 27th June 2010, Punggol Marina

Zangetsu77

This event may interest some enthusiasts out there.

http://www.flamezgraphics.com/Dexperience.html

Basically three of the Formula Drift Singapore team drifters from Falken will be conducting a full day drift class for beginners. Just got this in my email today, thought i'll share it with fellow enthusiasts. Option of renting a drift car or bringing your own (ideally) RWD manual car. Sounds like some serious tyre burning fun, heehee... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I am professional for installate car xenon headlamp ,as our company is for export Hid conversion kit .

now our factory has create some new products such smart start system ,roll-up window automatically system.

especially the smart start system receive more and more popular .

if you take interested in these products ,let 's make a communication .

MSN ID : epowere-ken@hotmail .com

Email : [email protected]

i interested in this, but juz wondering after we know how to drift, can we drift tru a corner on sg road?

Of course can!

Can drift inside car park, bridge, car wash, garden, HDB void deck, petrol station, LTA office car park, TP HQ also!

This event may interest some enthusiasts out there.

http://www.flamezgraphics.com/Dexperience.html

Basically three of the Formula Drift Singapore team drifters from Falken will be conducting a full day drift class for beginners. Just got this in my email today, thought i'll share it with fellow enthusiasts. Option of renting a drift car or bringing your own (ideally) RWD manual car. Sounds like some serious tyre burning fun, heehee... [laugh]

hw much wld it cost to rent a drift car? ain't driving a rwd lor

total damage roughly hw much ??

hw much wld it cost to rent a drift car? ain't driving a rwd lor

total damage roughly hw much ??

S$300-ish per car if you bring your own car, S$160 per hour for rental altezza, it's in the website bro...

i interested in this, but juz wondering after we know how to drift, can we drift tru a corner on sg road?

Hmm... I guess it would depend on your individual aptitude for drifting? Some people intrinsically can drift, somehow... Drifting around a u-turn in singapore -> don't think it's an offence right?

I do know some frens tried that on their own by cornering and pulling hand brake. 1 guy 360-ed his prelude and stopped the traffic, another guy's evo stalled cos he couldn't maintain revs, the last guy found himself in a ditch... guess that's when a drift course comes in... I'll be attending myself and trying out my own vehicles.

S$300-ish per car if you bring your own car, S$160 per hour for rental altezza, it's in the website bro...

ah thanks!...

sounds reasonable but still.... *sweat*

I do know some frens tried that on their own by cornering and pulling hand brake. 1 guy 360-ed his prelude and stopped the traffic, another guy's evo stalled cos he couldn't maintain revs, the last guy found himself in a ditch...

heh.. i think those drivers can't tame their cars & have lost control [laugh]

Hmm... I guess it would depend on your individual aptitude for drifting? Some people intrinsically can drift, somehow... Drifting around a u-turn in singapore -> don't think it's an offence right?

I do know some frens tried that on their own by cornering and pulling hand brake. 1 guy 360-ed his prelude and stopped the traffic, another guy's evo stalled cos he couldn't maintain revs, the last guy found himself in a ditch... guess that's when a drift course comes in... I'll be attending myself and trying out my own vehicles.

hahaha! i think it should be quite fun.

whenever my boss trying to catch up with the green light for a u turn he will warn me:

"handbrake turn! wuuuush!"

kns. like small boy lidat. and i'll hold on tight and pray.

crazy one leh [laugh]

oh i also remember that time my friend bring me go for a drive in orchard,

his friend was hitting crazy speeds at the tiny lane in front of cine.

and he lost control, spinned afew rounds at that junction before he finally got his balls back.

shocked the fark outta me.

lucky never bang anything or anyone.

and the rest of the group still can catch up with him and rev their engines as if making fun of him.

he drove very slowly after that haha.

hahaha! i think it should be quite fun.

whenever my boss trying to catch up with the green light for a u turn he will warn me:

"handbrake turn! wuuuush!"

kns. like small boy lidat. and i'll hold on tight and pray.

crazy one leh [laugh]

oh i also remember that time my friend bring me go for a drive in orchard,

his friend was hitting crazy speeds at the tiny lane in front of cine.

and he lost control, spinned afew rounds at that junction before he finally got his balls back.

shocked the fark outta me.

lucky never bang anything or anyone.

and the rest of the group still can catch up with him and rev their engines as if making fun of him.

he drove very slowly after that haha.

Your boss needs to attend drift clinic!! After that no need to use handbrake liao!!

Your boss needs to attend drift clinic!! After that no need to use handbrake liao!!

email him the link already.

he ask is it i saying his driving not skillful enough [:p]

[:/]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Another drift and car stunt event coming soon ! , Drag Car Race coming back to Singapore after 5 years .

METTLE GAMES

post-77135-1286887292_thumb.jpg