Silly Pedestrians

Aeromania

I usually blow my stebel magnum for at least 5 seconds to wake up those bo chap pedestrains !

If not they will be a threat to all motorists.

↡ Advertisement

so what he have tattoo....

these crazy ppl need to be taught a lesson....

physically or mentally

(edited)

so what he have tattoo....

these crazy ppl need to be taught a lesson....

physically or mentally

Plenty of Tattoo means that he might be Ah Beng and if you antagonize such ppls, you get yourself into trouble (even if you can manage to beat him down this round, as you never know when will he take his revenge). That is why I end up with a big dent on the bonnet. now become an eye sore whenever I saw that area.

It has been an unlucky night for me as I will not encounter such incident if not because of my forgetfulness, where I have to return back to pick up something again after half an hour driving off from that place.

I am a bit regret on why should I slow down and horn (pre-alert) him. I should have driven all the way straight and see how brave he can withstand from not being roti prata by my car. If by doing that, he will not have a single chance of hammering my bonnet.

Edited by Axela72

Plenty of Tattoo means that he might be Ah Beng and if you antagonize such ppls, you get yourself into trouble (even if you can manage to beat him down this round, as you never know when will he take his revenge). That is why I end up with a big dent on the bonnet. now become an eye sore whenever I saw that area.

It has been an unlucky night for me as I will not encounter such incident if not because of my forgetfulness, where I have to return back to pick up something again after half an hour driving off from that place.

I am a bit regret on why should I slow down and horn (pre-alert) him. I should have driven all the way straight and see how brave he can withstand from not being roti prata by my car. If by doing that, he will not have a single chance of hammering my bonnet.

If u had realised that before u horn him, maybe your bonnet will be fine...

The big problem is old folks who insist on walking on tbe road instead of side walk... dino why. 

Another stupid thing is at turning of carpark entries,  somehow like to stand at the road instead of pavement,  such that if you turn in,  high chance hit them. 

Old cyclist... no need to say.. many are practically walking dead. 

• Praise 1

On 10/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, Playtime said:

The big problem is old folks who insist on walking on tbe road instead of side walk... dino why. 

While there are such prople, it is also problems with cyclist using pedestrian pathway,  some blocked by trees, uneven pathway due to tree roots, narrow pathway with refuse bins, etc. Many pathways are for multiple uses, so they are forced to the road. Hope to see proper pathway for pedestrians only one day.

52 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

WT...crazy woman to stop there. Such busy traffic. Child definitely smack in the path of that front wheel. 

• Praise 3

Now it is not pedestrians that are 'dangerous' to drivers but cyclists. Some even ride on 2nd lane. So, do they have to follow some traffic codes?

• Haha! 1

The 2-lanes wide cul-de-sac downhill road leading to my home has parking allowed on both sides. There are wide pedestrian foot-paths on both sides of road just beyond the grass verge. What do many pedestrians do? They walk on the road, outside the parked cars, back to the on-coming car, where cars are zig-zagging downhill to go in-between the parked cars. If the pedestrian gets hit, it will be an entirely preventable accident just by taking the foot path beside. 

Why or why pedestrian do you put your life in danger? When I walk the road, I always take the foot path.  

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Now it is not pedestrians that are 'dangerous' to drivers but cyclists. Some even ride on 2nd lane. So, do they have to follow some traffic codes?

Lane 2?

On 5/22/2010 at 7:52 PM, Sleepy-T said:

meet this type of person almost everyday. [shakehead]

actually it the system that create this type of people, [furious]

everytime there accident involved pedestrians and the cars it alway the car that kanna punish, even when the pedestrians is at fault. [furious]

this created the mindset that "I'm walking I own the road, the LAW will protect me" [hur]

Unless the gahment decided to start punish those people, these people will exist,

so becareful when u in HDB/industrial area. [sweatdrop]

Totally agree on the law part, It also helped raised up a breed of pedestrians who cross the road purely by "right of way" and don't bother to raise their eyes to look before crossing a zebra / pedestrian crossing.

But it seems that many countries also do it this way - the law protects the weaker party. What to do? We took up our driving license with open eyes.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, serenade said:

The 2-lanes wide cul-de-sac downhill road leading to my home has parking allowed on both sides. There are wide pedestrian foot-paths on both sides of road just beyond the grass verge. What do many pedestrians do? They walk on the road, outside the parked cars, back to the on-coming car, where cars are zig-zagging downhill to go in-between the parked cars. If the pedestrian gets hit, it will be an entirely preventable accident just by taking the foot path beside. 

Why or why pedestrian do you put your life in danger? When I walk the road, I always take the foot path.  

If you are talking about low-cost landed property areas, most of the time, its not feasible to take the foot path.

↡ Advertisement