Do u remember Chinoiserie ?

Blackseal

yes, used to go every Friday or so when I was back.... membership by the bottle, opened so many bottles there that the bouncers automatically let me through without have to wait in line.... and models were crowding around our table because we had bottles... hahhaa...good times..

yes, used to go every Friday or so when I was back.... membership by the bottle, opened so many bottles there that the bouncers automatically let me through without have to wait in line.... and models were crowding around our table because we had bottles... hahhaa...good times..

(edited)

oh yeah , i remember it , but seemed like a place for wash outs in the 90s. Or did i remember wrongly? hhmm.

Edited by Throttle2

Supersonic

Yeah, I remember it. Never been there before, though - my clubbing started with Zouk in the early '90s (then quickly ended, since I preferred the quiet solitude of pubs and the company of a few good friends).

But now that you mention it, might as well clear up something that had plagued me for the longest time - how to pronounce the name, ah? [laugh]

yes i do... remember very clearly...

everybody dancing like mad... table got many jugs of ice water... all the bottles of liquior hardly moved... [sly]

then many ppl walking over from far east... shaking their heads as they walked in... if you know what i mean..

Yeah, I remember it. Never been there before, though - my clubbing started with Zouk in the early '90s (then quickly ended, since I preferred the quiet solitude of pubs and the company of a few good friends).

But now that you mention it, might as well clear up something that had plagued me for the longest time - how to pronounce the name, ah? [laugh]

dont know if it correct but i used to call it

she-nor-ser-re...

Supersonic

dont know if it correct but i used to call it

she-nor-ser-re...

Thanks, bro. Sounds right, but who am I to judge? :D

Thanks, bro. Sounds right, but who am I to judge? :D

shd be correct lah... i never heard of any other way to pronounce it... the manager/staff and the DJs all pronunced this way... so even if wrong it was correctly wrong then... :wacko:

Of course I remember. Found my wife there bro... It was 1988 Dec...

The only Disco that I find, then, that has a class of its own.

wow... must bring back sweet memories for you then...

nearing the end days of the disco... the regular patrons were from CNB... kanna raided until so bad Hyatt decided to close it... then Brannigans become so hot... i remember the tequila mama there... hahaha... [laugh]

wow... must bring back sweet memories for you then...

nearing the end days of the disco... the regular patrons were from CNB... kanna raided until so bad Hyatt decided to close it... then Brannigans become so hot... i remember the tequila mama there... hahaha... [laugh]

Yes, my very 1st outing with her was at that place. Funny thing was, she was trying to matchmake me with her prettier cousin. The moment I started slow dance with her cousin and then her, I knew she is the one I will marry.

Discos then was clean fun, no ecstasy, ice...

===============

Chino was the happening place at Hyatt. Many air stewardess used to frequent the place. Good for pick-ups & good times. [thumbsup]:wub:

Nod Nod..SBC (currently TCS) actresses and models. Thursday nite was lady nite. My favour cheong place beside Scandal in the late 80s. Oooh revealed my age. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement