First Ferrari 458 Italia Crash

Blackseal

A Ferrari 458 Italia has been involved in an accident in Wroclaw, Poland.

While details are limited, the crash occurred on May 20th at 1:45 PM local time. According to witnesses, the Ferrari was traveling at 60-70 mph (97-113 km/h), in a 30 mph (48 km/h) zone, when a bus made a sudden left turn in front of it. To avoid hitting it, the Ferrari veered left and crashed into a Volkswagen Bora.

While the accident was relatively minor, police determined the Ferrari driver (who's reportedly an Austrian in their early 20's) was at fault because they were speeding.

To refresh your memory, the 458 Italia is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 with 570 PS (562 hp / 419 kW) and 540 Nm (398 lb-ft) of torque. Backed up by a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, the 458 rockets from 0-100 km/h in less than 3.4 seconds before hitting a top speed in excess of 325 km/h (202 mph).

Source: wreckedexotics

post-34373-1274737266_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Don't like that say liao, I oready very the sianz liao. Now my father banned me from driving the car anymore & tell me he is getting me a used Ford KA to use instead until I learn to control my urge for speed.

Come on, who ever drives a Ferrari at 30mph. They told me its a neighbor zone & its dangerous to kids crossing the road. Maybe for their old & slow brain. But they never realise some of us have better reaction sense & driving skills.

Just kidding lah....