House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Turbocharged

busted!...must be the so called master son or daughter trying to promote her to gain business...haha

MCFers are a discerning lot of people.

I am proud of you guys!

Neutral Newbie

can give address of the lady please

I have spend already $12000 and still got problem

appreciate your help can pm me address and so on

thanks

$12000??? What did u spend on? Mind to share with us?

Neutral Newbie

can you tell me what is your home address? I have never seen ghost...maybe can make into a local attraction like spooky tours or disney's haunted mansion?

My house in hougang

Neutral Newbie

i feel that for ghosts tat are persistent, they have a message to convey. esp since you come face to face with her b4. so usually once the msg is conveyed and work is done, they will disappear. they are like human also, need help.

Ya, thats what the master told me also. Something like I owe her in past karma & she need me to repay these karma. She did not meant any harm to me also

Neutral Newbie

if i were you, i might sell the house and move, just for a peace of mind.

Ya true, but shifting house is a hassle, dont you agreed? I dont really liking shifting house, too many coordinating work to do.

My house in hougang

that area should be quite ok. unless someone died in your flat and proper rites were not done.

Neutral Newbie

You just joined this forum yesterday, post so many one sentence postings to increase your post count within a day just to share with us your story? No offence, but you gave me a feeling you are trying to promote this Master Cheng.

Yes, i join yesterday & its this forum which required forumers to have at least 25 posts before I can have my own thread, so what to do? If I have only 1 post, people sure will say im advertisting, now even I have 20++ posts,people still say im fake, well this is a forum, people can say what they want. At the end of the day, you know I know can already & I have clear consicous in what I do.

But as i say, I just wanna share my experience to all, not doing anying advertisting. If you use drive before a good model car or a good property agent, will you recommend to others also?

Well, im not offended at all, this is a forum & people have all the freedom to say what they want.

Put it simple, u read something you do not like, u just ignore. I dont think my post is irrating or offensive to any.

Neutral Newbie

There's no enthusiasm in the write up. So boring to read, hardly realistic.

This is not a story, so what enthusiasm do you want, maybe you can guide me how to write a nice better one?? My english is lousy, I did not fancy reading ghost story, its just my own personal experiences, maybe im more to chinese speaking & I used chinese to directly covert to english.

Neutral Newbie

My family of four, me, wife,2 kids (1 & 4 year old) stay in a 4 room flat.

1) My wife got goosebumps when watching tv alone at night for a couple of times, as if someone is sitting next to her.

2) Toilet flushing, door opening/closing sound were heard while I was bathing & my family are all sleep.

3) My 1 year old boy would wake up almost every night crying without any reasons.

4) My 4 year old daughter have small bruises all over her leg & back without any reasons.

5) Worst of all, I came face to face with the female ghost before & I also pee in my pants.

6) Me & my wife were having sleepless night & it affected both my family & work performance.

Pray tell, how does the female ghost look like since you came face to face with it?

She stood in front of me & it was like 1-2 secs glance. All I could make out its her face was like burnt, long hair & dress white. I was more shock than to remember her features.

Neutral Newbie

Exact same story was posted in Renotalk forums.

Ya, I read alot of forums during my free time. Renotalk is 1 of them & fyi, i posted my personal encounter in many forums. So if any of you read it someway, thats me.

Neutral Newbie

usually, those real shifu wont collect much money. at most some token like $10 to $20 bucks... this is what a mao shan shifu in told us last time. i knew him cos my friend ask me to company him to see the shifu. He was very uncomfortable and suspect that someone did something to him. The shifu told him something discretly, he doesnt want to tell us after we left, only say something like the shifu asked him to find something from his house and he really found it! something like a doll made of cloth, with some kind of spell written on it. After burning off the doll using the method the shifu teached him, everything was fine. He went back and want to give the shifu some money but the shifu only ask for a red packet with $10 inside....

Ya I heard of before also but this master is not really a mao shan shifu, I think she is more to fengshui / fortune teller?? She did not ask for the red packet, i just wanna show my appreciation. I ever heard from m friends these master will use alot of energy & vey short life because they reveal the secrets of the heaven, for my case is communicate with ghost which I think is very energy consuming also. I hope she will use the money I give her to do more good deeds to help her accumulate her good karma.

Neutral Newbie

Busted!! Really sound like an advertisement

Ya, many people say is advertisement but I did not even put the master hp, address or website, so rest assured im not doing any form of advertisting.

Neutral Newbie

master cheng must be rich!

I dont think she is rich, she took bus/mrt when she came my house & looks very low profile.

Neutral Newbie

busted!...must be the so called master son or daughter trying to promote her to gain business...haha

My surname is Tan, the master is Cheng. Unless she is my wife??haha

↡ Advertisement