House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Neutral Newbie

MCFers are a discerning lot of people.

I am proud of you guys!

Ya, im proud too.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

that area should be quite ok. unless someone died in your flat and proper rites were not done.

That area is ok, I have been staying there for a few years but this thing only happen recently.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

For those people who ask me for the master contact number, i will not post here in case more bros say Im doing advertisting.

For those who actually (really need her expertise) pm me for master number, I will give it to u because I believe you might have problems & really need some expertise/advice from honest master.

I will stress again, this master works for me & my friend. Up to individual (you are adult enough to see if this is a scam or real) to engage her services & Im not responsible (or in any way related to her) for anything!!

Edited by Lim65

the master works for you? or did you type wrongly?

i think he meant to say the master's efforts were effective

what works for the TS may not work for you if you engage the master. anyway it all sounds like hidden agenda advertising.

Sell house may not be able to solve this kind of problem. It depends on how and why 'it' haunt you.

if i were you, i might sell the house and move, just for a peace of mind.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry, my english is lousy. What i meant is the 2nd master works & is effective for my house problems.

Neutral Newbie

what works for the TS may not work for you if you engage the master. anyway it all sounds like hidden agenda advertising.

Ya, not all fengshui master works for all. I guess it depends on fate.

Neutral Newbie

I dont think its for any gains. Its only 10$ - 20$. gain what?

Ya loh, I do not want to earn this type of $ & have my life span shorten.

Turbocharged

sooner or later...no one will give recommendations on anything. wif the replies TS gets from some ppl here, don tink i will recommend anything in case gets accused of advertising.

Neutral Newbie

sooner or later...no one will give recommendations on anything. wif the replies TS gets from some ppl here, don tink i will recommend anything in case gets accused of advertising.

Ya, i do not dare to recommend to any forumers given that I been bombard endlessly. Maybe anybody else has personal encounter to share with all of us?

You can't blame some forumers feeling suspicious of your intent cos you had only joined very recently, have been posting 1 liners to clock up enough post to start this thread, etc....

Neutral Newbie

You can't blame some forumers feeling suspicious of your intent cos you had only joined very recently, have been posting 1 liners to clock up enough post to start this thread, etc....

Yup, I understand.. its not a big problem for me. This is a forum, people have the freedom to speak what they want.

Yup, I understand.. its not a big problem for me. This is a forum, people have the freedom to speak what they want.

but dun go over the boundary can already

↡ Advertisement