House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

seriously, do you all believe that some people actually seen a ghost before ? hand up pls, one hand on heart.

Yes... i don need to believe others... i have personally experienced it...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I agree with you, alot of them here who say this and that, I believe when the situation arises they will just be scared stiff.... Its just how people think nowadays, never happen to them they can say all sort of rubbish.

Ya, that is human being. I was not really a believer untill I encounter it myself, something that facts cannot explain how these things happen.

Neutral Newbie

Share with us?

Neutral Newbie

No need to hire. Just address its problem and it'll be ok then.

For me, I just need to show my clean shaven big dragon and they will plead allegiance with me :D

you are lucky

got a dragon

i only got a labbit

seriously, do you all believe that some people actually seen a ghost before ? hand up pls, one hand on heart.

Maybe someday u might meet one and you will start believing... As mention , most who actually questions cause they never met one.. There are still many things in the world that science cannot be explained..

If you really die die wanna meet one, got a recommendation but I doubt anyone would wanna do that to prove their existence... Go to the graveyards at night and spit and curse at the grave, than maybe you will have an answer after that if they exist or not.

why not give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt? if it turns out true, many disturbed souls and living families can get some resolution...

agree, so what if its advertisement. some folks might need this sort of thing.

Maybe someday u might meet one and you will start believing... As mention , most who actually questions cause they never met one.. There are still many things in the world that science cannot be explained..

If you really die die wanna meet one, got a recommendation but I doubt anyone would wanna do that to prove their existence... Go to the graveyards at night and spit and curse at the grave, than maybe you will have an answer after that if they exist or not.

i think science has explained some supernatural encounters before, like in some cases of demon possession where it turned out to be mental illness and perhaps a few others. i've yet to hear about scientific explanation of seeing ghosts but i won't be surprise there have been some studies done on that already.

As you mention some.... Wait till you meet a real one, but I doubt those scientist really met a real one. Since its already mention possession, would you like to go mess around and get yourself being possess if you anger the spirit? I for 1 will not make such a risk...

Neutral Newbie

As you mention some.... Wait till you meet a real one, but I doubt those scientist really met a real one. Since its already mention possession, would you like to go mess around and get yourself being possess if you anger the spirit? I for 1 will not make such a risk...

I wouldnt want to take such a risk too

Hypersonic

i think science has explained some supernatural encounters before, like in some cases of demon possession where it turned out to be mental illness and perhaps a few others. i've yet to hear about scientific explanation of seeing ghosts but i won't be surprise there have been some studies done on that already.

Schizo?? They are known to see imaginary people and get lost in imaginary places.

(edited)

so how did the ghost look like exactly ? or was it some shadow u seen or some noise u heard only ? :D has it changed your perspective of life ever since ? i would think it would have.

i am probably old enough, and i have yet to know of anyone who truly has seen a ghost, so pls enlighten us here. try to make it dramatic. :D

Edited by Vextan

Neutral Newbie

so how did the ghost look like exactly ? or was it some shadow u seen or some noise u heard only ? :D has it changed your perspective of life ever since ? i would think it would have.

i am probably old enough, and i have yet to know of anyone who truly has seen a ghost, so pls enlighten us here. try to make it dramatic. :D

Nothing changes my life, but now i tried to do more good deeds & believe there are ghost in this world.

i also never seen b4, but heard from fren.

when i was in jc, got this fren, who wears a super big n long buddhist necklace.

we were in wushu, and he will ALWAYS wear this necklace other than wushu training ( coz ting teh ma)

and he will always place it on a high place when taking it off.

i find it strange and ask him more, he told me he got 3rd eye. nothing much said. he dunwan say much too~

honest n down to earth person, dun tink he lied.

but i didnt ask more too. wasted

i also never seen b4, but heard from fren.

when i was in jc, got this fren, who wears a super big n long buddhist necklace.

we were in wushu, and he will ALWAYS wear this necklace other than wushu training ( coz ting teh ma)

and he will always place it on a high place when taking it off.

i find it strange and ask him more, he told me he got 3rd eye. nothing much said. he dunwan say much too~

honest n down to earth person, dun tink he lied.

but i didnt ask more too. wasted

I heard (yes, I heard [laugh] ) that those with 3rd eye are not supposed to let ppl know that they can see things..

everyone heard but no one actually seen. those who claim they have seen, are forever so evasive in their recount. if there is ghost i would have seen by now, given the bad things i have done. :D

everyone heard but no one actually seen. those who claim they have seen, are forever so evasive in their recount. if there is ghost i would have seen by now, given the bad things i have done. :D

i agree. all these are made up.

Not everyone will get to see them, just like you think you so lucky wanna tio toto you can tio toto. But its normal, normally when happen than will someone believe, but as I mention, those hardcore really wanna prove their non-existence can go do a few methods I suggested previously.. But do it at your own risk , no one will be responsible for your actions except yourself.