House Cleansing For My Haunted House

Lim65

Neutral Newbie

wah.. good story. if im a film director, can consider u a lead actor... full of experience.

I heard (yes, I heard [laugh] ) that those with 3rd eye are not supposed to let ppl know that they can see things..

he didnt tell me directly.

i read between the lines. forgot exactly wad he said though :D

he didnt tell me directly.

i read between the lines. forgot exactly wad he said though :D

Yup, they can only drop hints, but not directly speak out. I think maybe it's because they worry that the "things" know they can see ?

better belived than sorry...

But below clip dont know real or not ....

2cent

wa lan eh. i cant believe you actually even consider if its real.

cmon la.

Below happen to my family, so just wanna share with all of you.

My family of four, me, wife,2 kids (1 & 4 year old) stay in a 4 room flat.

1) My wife got goosebumps when watching tv alone at night for a couple of times, as if someone is sitting next to her.

2) Toilet flushing, door opening/closing sound were heard while I was bathing & my family are all sleep.

3) My 1 year old boy would wake up almost every night crying without any reasons.

4) My 4 year old daughter have small bruises all over her leg & back without any reasons.

5) Worst of all, I came face to face with the female ghost before & I also pee in my pants.

6) Me & my wife were having sleepless night & it affected both my family & work performance.

I engage 1 fengshui master & tell him my problems. He assured me it's a small issue & he will perform some ritual at my house, ask me to buy some ornaments & all these costs a bomb. Even after he "cleanse" my house, the problems still occurs. I tried calling him numberous time but could not get him. When I finally got him, he told me that this ghost is too powerful & I need to book another session with him & this time round the charges are even more expensive. (I was quite pissed off by his irresponsible/money grabber action & decided not to engage him).

Through my friend recommendation, he intro 1 female master whose shop is in a maket stall selling flowers & providing poker card / bazi analysis, house cleansing & more. I was thinking "how can a master be good when he/she is from a market stall selling flowers at the same time"? Neverthless, I went to her stall for consultation. Master Cheng did a poker card analysis for me & even before I told her my house problems. She just told me:" your house have a "ying" energy & the "thing" is disturbing your whole family right?. I was surprised she is so spot on & I am sure my friend did not tell her before hand because I only tell my friend the general situation whereby she could related most of the things in my family.She told me she will go to my house to communicate with the ghost 1st & promised to tried her very best to help. She told me some facts about herself, how she was born with "3rd eye" since she was young & she decided to go into this line because she wanna help more people & also her interest in fengshui.

Appointment was made & she came to my house. She made some preparation & began to mediate to communicate with the ghost. After she awake from the mediation, she told me she manage to negotiate & pacify the ghost. She give me clear instructions to do some cleansing for the house : do some buddhist chanting day & night, go to one particular temple to pray & burn some things like clothings, hell money & make up kit for the ghost. I ask master why need make up kit, she reply me in a joking tone:" You seen her before & she is disfigured right"? I immediately knew that the master did really commuicate with the same ghost in my house because the ghost I have seen face to face is indeed disfigured.

I followed her instructions & things return to normal. For the next few weeks, no more toilet flushing/door opening or closing sound, my baby boy did not wake up in the middle of the night, no more bruises at my daughter's leg or back, no more goosebumps & we could sleep well throughout the night.

I am really grateful to this Master Cheng & I return to her stall to give her a big red packet as my way of appreciation. She is friendly, humble, patient, price reasonable & most importantly I can feel that she really wants to help me & my family.

Her poker card analysis is really acurrate & she is able to see & answer the questions that I have for her.

Hope my above encounter does not bored all of you out. Cheers

Sorry, but I can't help it when I read this statement, the scene in the movie "Just Follow Law" immediately flash in my mind [laugh]

"want to up size?"

Anyway, good that all peace returned to you home, that's most important [:)]

everyone heard but no one actually seen. those who claim they have seen, are forever so evasive in their recount. if there is ghost i would have seen by now, given the bad things i have done. :D

Lax lah, dude.

If you dun believe in these, then let it be.

But if you do want to try, there's way to see it by engaging the master.

I myself cannot see 'them' but I have feeling if 'it' is ard in the past.

Why not join the SPI and experience it tho?

I do read that some road in SG is quite 'ying' which you might want to try and bang your luck?

Some say that 'they' look like human but quite blurry.

I have encounter on these before which I do not want to mention out.

BTW, usually master will not take the angpow as they merely helping out. If you wan to give, donate to the temple or what.

=)

Neutral Newbie

Talking about haunted house. I also have similar experience. I have a single storey house which is vacant for few years after i bought it from the developer in Malaysia. After few years, i did some minor renovation and rent it out to some ex-colleagues in Malaysia. What happened is, during the vacant time, a female ghost and her kid have moved in and occupied my house.

My tenants have been troubled by the ghost and everyone of them knew the existentence of the spirit and some saw the shadows of her sleeping inside the room. At night, the kid will come out to play with their legs while sleeping.

When my tenants told me the problem, i consult my friends and they help me. We sent all my tenants to a temple to consult a lady in Jenjarom. This lady will lead a "ghost king" to stay inside her body and communicate with us. In chinese, we call the "ghost king" as Dah-yeh-ber, we called it DYB.

The moment my tenants reach there, the DYB has known what happened and scolded my tenants for not coming earlier. DYB told my one of my tenant that the lady ghost want to marry him and be his wife. she had raped him many times at night (dont ask me how it is been done).

DYB did some chanting and then slapped my tenant until his spectacles also dropped. Tears start to come out from my tenants eyes.

DYB told my tenants to go back at night before 12pm. Go burn some yellow paper at the corner of the house. After that, go in and lock inside the room and sleep. dont come out even if they hear any sound outside. Because DYB will come to the house to get the ghost away after 12pm.

After that night, the house have been cleaned.

I ask my tenants what happened during the conversation with DYB at the temple when he got slapped. he said, even he was slapped, he didnt feel anything at all. Tears flow down from his eyes uncontrolled. He even saw DYB real face in a second at the moment when he was slapped. He said the face looks very fierce.

The yellow paper to be burnt at the corner of the house is to make signal for DYB to know where is the house when he come at night. I went in the house last week as i am changing tenants, didnt feel anything inside. This is a real story.

I have other encounter with DYB at different temple and i even drink Guiness Stout with DYB before in Klang. I have invited DYB to do other spiritual cleansing work before but that is another story. There are many unbelivable stories that u might not believe until u seen it with your own eyes. Over my years of working, i have heard many stories from my colleagues, suppliers, and workers. My personal encounter with those "unseen spirits" but i never see them before with my own eyes.

agree, so what if its advertisement. some folks might need this sort of thing.

Have you thought it might be a scam? The Suay fortune tellers always come up to me when I am eating & say there is a dark cloud over my head & I have bad luck. I always tell them my luck is better than theirs esp if I report them to the police. Then they do dissapearing act ..like magician [laugh]

(edited)

Lax lah, dude.

If you dun believe in these, then let it be.

But if you do want to try, there's way to see it by engaging the master.

I myself cannot see 'them' but I have feeling if 'it' is ard in the past.

Why not join the SPI and experience it tho?

I do read that some road in SG is quite 'ying' which you might want to try and bang your luck?

Some say that 'they' look like human but quite blurry.

I have encounter on these before which I do not want to mention out.

BTW, usually master will not take the angpow as they merely helping out. If you wan to give, donate to the temple or what.

=)

and i have seen aliens from mars before which i do not want to mention. many others have seen it too but they will also not mention. now you believe ? :D oh, they are invisible and around us, and some can 'feel' their presence.

forever some one will say they see ghost before but no one in this world will mention about their encounter with their credibility verified. so what's the credibility level of all these claims ? if there is any truth , by now at least there must be one case have been verified already. but in human history, none. use your brain dude.

if there is ghost out there pls come and haunt me tonight and i will not be posting in this forum anymore since i will be dead tomorrow. lets see.

no wonder they say internet has a lot of fakes, seen ghost la, own a bentley la. :D

Edited by Vextan

and i have seen aliens from mars before which i do not want to mention. many others have seen it too but they will also not mention. now you believe ? :D oh, they are invisible and around us, and some can 'feel' their presence.

forever some one will say they see ghost before but no one in this world will mention about their encounter with their credibility verified. so what's the credibility level of all these claims ? if there is any truth , by now at least there must be one case have been verified already. but in human history, none. use your brain dude.

if there is ghost out there pls come and haunt me tonight and i will not be posting in this forum anymore since i will be dead tomorrow. lets see.

no wonder they say internet has a lot of fakes, seen ghost la, own a bentley la. :D

I agree. things that people cannot explain or verify, they say its supernatural.

there were things science explain in the past. similarly, there are things science cannot explain now, yet.

we are living in 2010 now.

That's why I say, that's ur own belief for not believing. To each of their own. If you seen an alien, good for ya.

But if you do want to see one, approach the master and tell them.

I do use my brain.

Thanks for the guide and I am not here to debate because such stuff will just go on. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

That's why I say, that's ur own belief for not believing. To each of their own. If you seen an alien, good for ya.

But if you do want to see one, approach the master and tell them.

I do use my brain.

Thanks for the guide and I am not here to debate because such stuff will just go on. [:)]

Ya bro, to each their own. Usually only people who seen/experience it will believe

Neutral Newbie

Dear Zanter,

I not think that u r dumb or whatever, if u have not encountered such thing, please keep your mouth shut and just listening. What i did is to share out a real story of mine. I do not know how old are you and where u stay or work. Probably u just a kid. But, if u r mature enough, u can leave me your contact and i can show you to go see something that you would not believe.

I new in the forum and not to promote anything or to gain attention.

i tink u meant 'duah ah pek' & 'lee ah pek' ?

the 黑白无常?

NS time got a 1st sergeant in 神坛 also told me of them b4

Talking about haunted house. I also have similar experience. I have a single storey house which is vacant for few years after i bought it from the developer in Malaysia. After few years, i did some minor renovation and rent it out to some ex-colleagues in Malaysia. What happened is, during the vacant time, a female ghost and her kid have moved in and occupied my house.

My tenants have been troubled by the ghost and everyone of them knew the existentence of the spirit and some saw the shadows of her sleeping inside the room. At night, the kid will come out to play with their legs while sleeping.

When my tenants told me the problem, i consult my friends and they help me. We sent all my tenants to a temple to consult a lady in Jenjarom. This lady will lead a "ghost king" to stay inside her body and communicate with us. In chinese, we call the "ghost king" as Dah-yeh-ber, we called it DYB.

The moment my tenants reach there, the DYB has known what happened and scolded my tenants for not coming earlier. DYB told my one of my tenant that the lady ghost want to marry him and be his wife. she had raped him many times at night (dont ask me how it is been done).

DYB did some chanting and then slapped my tenant until his spectacles also dropped. Tears start to come out from my tenants eyes.

DYB told my tenants to go back at night before 12pm. Go burn some yellow paper at the corner of the house. After that, go in and lock inside the room and sleep. dont come out even if they hear any sound outside. Because DYB will come to the house to get the ghost away after 12pm.

After that night, the house have been cleaned.

I ask my tenants what happened during the conversation with DYB at the temple when he got slapped. he said, even he was slapped, he didnt feel anything at all. Tears flow down from his eyes uncontrolled. He even saw DYB real face in a second at the moment when he was slapped. He said the face looks very fierce.

The yellow paper to be burnt at the corner of the house is to make signal for DYB to know where is the house when he come at night. I went in the house last week as i am changing tenants, didnt feel anything inside. This is a real story.

I have other encounter with DYB at different temple and i even drink Guiness Stout with DYB before in Klang. I have invited DYB to do other spiritual cleansing work before but that is another story. There are many unbelivable stories that u might not believe until u seen it with your own eyes. Over my years of working, i have heard many stories from my colleagues, suppliers, and workers. My personal encounter with those "unseen spirits" but i never see them before with my own eyes.

Neutral Newbie

Dear Agentwilson,

Yes, it is Tuah Ah Pek and Yi Ah Pek. Many temples can get tuah ah pek to come up and you can ask him to help do something to cure those spirits who trouble you. So far, the tuah ah pek and yi ah pek i encounter can speak Hokkein but very blur. Me not speaking hokkein, need a translator to help.

I have requested Tuah Ah Pek to help to cleanse n do some opening ceremony for my company one new delivery vessels who will work offshore. Being first time who arrange all this kind of ceremony, tuah ah pek agreed to come together with Yi ah Pek. Have a lot of things to be prepared but all things are prepared according to His instruction. NEed to get lots of hell money, white rice, sweets, guiness stouts, those paper need to be burnt one (dont know what it called).

The temple send a team of 12 members who carries Tuah Ah Pek's "gold body" and bring him all the way to the offshore using a tug boat. During the ceremony, can see Tiuah Ah pek speaking to the surrounding and we do according to what he tells. He was negotiating with all the brothers who present on board, which we cant see, and have warned them the vessel is under his supervision and do not try to do anything naughty on board. This ritual, we have to continue doing it for every year until today but didnt invite Tuah Ah Pek come on board anymore.

The thing was done with minimal cost, as they dont ask for money, just an angpow, up to you want to give how much even though they come all the way with 12 people.

the scary thing is Tuah ah Pek and Yi ah Pek will spot someone and He will asked you to become his "adopted son" and you will have a number and the number is your rank. I was requested by Yi Ah Pek, but i have rejected and declined and They said, next time, if i want to be their adopted son, they will not take me in.

There are few more stories about my friend whoswe son was troubled by some spirits also cured by Tuah Ah Pek. Really incredible and unbelievable. He can tell you things that had happened even you have not disclosed to anybody. I also not believe all this until my house got haunted and cleansed by Tuah Ah Pek.

Something which u might not believe. My tenant told me, every morning he will have to swept the room's floor. He stay alone in one of the room, his hair is short. But, he can swept a lot of long hairs from the floor apparently belongs to woman and definately not his.

Even myself dare not to go to my own house to check out, but first thing is talked to Tuah Ah Pek first and thats where he asked to bring all the tenants to see him.

Above just sharing.

↡ Advertisement