Celebrities & The Cars They Drive

Agnoxis

Turbocharged

Yes from a Harley Davidson to a Honda BigFour

No he doesnt, but he is smiley.

He will smile to everyone.

He public figure lar..... cannot be face black black like people owe him tons of $$$.... no good for biz... look at those politician, during erection time, like tio 4D, go any where also smile until cannot see eyes...  [laugh]  [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

I saw Cherie lim once in a 911 turbo. Since then my biggest wish is to marry a rich chick. Met up with a old classmate, she told me that there was this girl who had a crush on me. Her family had a lambo. Wasted, there goes my ticket to wealth.

mm.. I pity you. I once had that come across my path before.. stupid me..

mm.. I pity you. I once had that come across my path before.. stupid me..

You not stupid, you the 'Heng Ahhhhhhhhh.............................' :a-panic:

You know how difficult to pacify a rich woman ... :slow:  

Everything she have are branded and if you don't catch with her, you are left behind... [:(]

Ya lor, every erection they seem to change kampong.... always  the son of that kampong they stand in...  [rolleyes] .... must be busy changing kampong so often...  [:p]

kampung burger jin ho jiak

MCD-Kampung-Burger-Special.jpg

Don't tell me he waved at any strangers on the street? :blink:

For celebrity if you keep looking at them, they likely to smile or wave at you back.

2 reasons, I think.

1. To show they are friendly.

2. To stop you from keep looking at them.

:XD:

I am sure all of them could afford more than 1 E Class. I remember a MP of minister level actually drove a Chevrolet but I am not sure if she still does.  [;)] 

Who is she?

I am sure all of them could afford more than 1 E Class. I remember a MP of minister level actually drove a Chevrolet but I am not sure if she still does.  [;)] 

Saw ministers at opening of Heartbeat at Bedok this morning.

Yaacob: Prius

Chan Chun Sing: Prius C

Lim Swee Say: Civic Hybrid

I'm actually quite stunned by how humble the cars are. I know there'll always be skeptics who say they have a hidden Lambo stashed somewhere, but seriously, with their kind of schedule, where to find time to enjoy it even if it's true.

Edited by Alheych

I'm actually quite stunned by how humble the cars are. I know there'll always be skeptics who say they have a hidden Lambo stashed somewhere, but seriously, with their kind of schedule, where to find time to enjoy it even if it's true.

Prius with PHV decal?
  • Praise 4

You know where they parked their cars and able to see what car they drive? Actually for their status and paycheck, they should be driving cars like mercedes, lexus and volvo etc. Cause even people who is manager or director level in some private company most of them also drive those luxury brand cars, which i think their salary at most earning $10-20K?!

I remember Prof Yaacob was driving a Camry Hybrid.

Mr Tharman with his trusty old maroon Estima. COE renewed one.. 

↡ Advertisement