Which is the most irritating car park with the humps?

Atonchia

(edited)

Personally I really cannot understand the need to put so many humps at the ERP gantry.

If I remember correctly it's Causeway point that has 2 humps at the gantry entry point.

It's really totally over done, guess the carpark and building management never drive before.

Just remember it's the open air carpark at Toa Payoh at the BLK 192 Fairprice that has 4 humps, in and out [hur]

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Personally I really cannot understand the need to put so many humps at the ERP gantry.

If I remember correctly it's Causeway point that has 2 humps at the gantry entry point.

It's really totally over done, guess the carpark and building management never drive before.

Just remember it's the open air carpark at Toa Payoh at the BLK 192 Fairprice that has 4 humps, in and out [hur]

Go to ShunFu Estate. 13 humps within 200m

Nothing beats that.

Go to ShunFu Estate. 13 humps within 200m

Nothing beats that.

The one beside the market area

to prevent cheapo drivers to tailgate closely to the car in front to get free parking.. [:p]

But 4 in a row at the entry and exit is a bit of overkill, unless that area has the most cheapo drivers? [laugh]

Turbocharged

The one beside the market area

Beside the ShunFu market only have 5-6 humps. Try going into the estate after the market and you will see more.

Still no idea why they want to put so many in Shunfu.

My uncle staying in kim keat also say his neighbourhood a lot of people sell char kway teow

because that area got a lot of hump (hum)

8 or 9 in 200m

My uncle staying in kim keat also say his neighbourhood a lot of people sell char kway teow

because that area got a lot of hump (hum)

8 or 9 in 200m

Yup................ for me to go to PIE from kim keat had to passed through 12 humps ............. [furious][furious]

How about those shopping centers with 1-2-3 humps places on the SLOPE of the multi-storey car park? [cool]

HDB open carpark beside Khatib MRT. 10 humps for 100m. try to beat that.

haha [laugh]

you referring to the constituency under the charge of Le* Beautiful Flower?

most retarded are humps on upslopes.

Like the one at Novena Square just before the entry barrier.

↡ Advertisement