Any good dentist for Root Canal Treatment?

Retrochink

Im not sure if you guys have ever heard about Advanced Dental Group, which has a few branches crossover the island.

Please don't ever go there!

I had horrible service experience with them! Their dentist, someone was called Dr.Ng was supposed to do a retainer for me. It took them one week while other dental clinic usually only took 2-3 days. and the retainer was made wrongly.... I cannot even wear it. After losing trust in their service, I asked for a refund. but the dental clinic rejected! and you know what.... they were still keeping my wrong retainer... 

Yes.. they kept the money and the wrong retainer.

So, dont ever go to them! unless you wanna damage ur teeth!

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, YumiKousaka said:

Im not sure if you guys have ever heard about Advanced Dental Group, which has a few branches crossover the island.

Please don't ever go there!

I had horrible service experience with them! Their dentist, someone was called Dr.Ng was supposed to do a retainer for me. It took them one week while other dental clinic usually only took 2-3 days. and the retainer was made wrongly.... I cannot even wear it. After losing trust in their service, I asked for a refund. but the dental clinic rejected! and you know what.... they were still keeping my wrong retainer... 

Yes.. they kept the money and the wrong retainer.

So, dont ever go to them! unless you wanna damage ur teeth!

Would strongly suggest you seek mediation with the Singapore Dental Association. 

http://sda.org.sg/public-interest/feedback-on-dental-issues/request-a-mediation/

46 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Would strongly suggest you seek mediation with the Singapore Dental Association. 

http://sda.org.sg/public-interest/feedback-on-dental-issues/request-a-mediation/

Thank you so much for the kind suggestion!

I have feedback to them and also filed a report with CASE. Police also has told me that I was covered under lemon law. So I'm waiting for their update now :)

thank you so much~

47 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Just bring your receipt and go small claims tribunal to claim money back from them.

That's a very kind suggestion! Thank you so much!!! Will do so 🥺🥺

33 minutes ago, YumiKousaka said:

Thank you so much for the kind suggestion!

I have feedback to them and also filed a report with CASE. Police also has told me that I was covered under lemon law. So I'm waiting for their update now :)

thank you so much~

Let SDA handle your situation. I am sure both you and the clinic will be able to come to a mutually acceptable solution. 

If that does not work, then you try CASE. It's free if you are a PAssion card holder. 

On 2/21/2020 at 6:28 PM, noobcarbuyer said:

Let SDA handle your situation. I am sure both you and the clinic will be able to come to a mutually acceptable solution. 

If that does not work, then you try CASE. It's free if you are a PAssion card holder. 

Thank you! this is really helpful~

Im on it now. just the processing time takes forever lolll

On 5/31/2010 at 3:43 PM, Dwoon said:

I'm in the midst of having mine done. Next appointment is 2 days away. RCT+ crown.

The costs is like $1K which I'm not sure if its cheap/ex..... just that the skill of the dentist is good. (he did 2 molars for me 9 years back and they're still fine)

PM me if you need the dentist info (in AMK)

Hello Dwoon,

Have PM u. need a good dentist recommendation urgently for RCT.

Anyone has Dwoon dentist in AMK?

Thanks everyone!

↡ Advertisement