So, I'm leaving your ranks as a car driver.

Mockngbrd

Beginning to learn to take MRT to work..ahaha

since my new place got MRT right at the doorstep, i figured might as well give it a try.

The car can sit at home and stay nice, clean and dry in the meantime :)

*goodbye massive CBD parking fees!* (until i get lazy and decide to drive again)

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

yah lor! woohoo! (actually ,i never really contribute to jams cos i go work later then most of u guys)

Edited by Mockngbrd

yah lor! woohoo! (actually ,i never really contribute to jams cos i go work later then most of u guys)

beleive me...more $$$ saved adn more eye candy [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Sad for the garmen , one less tax revenue.

they will be happier to see less cars on the road. that loss of $$ is nothing to them.

Turbocharged

they will be happier to see less cars on the road. that loss of $$ is nothing to them.

MBT will be happy cause he is getting closer to his KPI [laugh]

beleive me...more $$$ saved adn more eye candy [laugh][laugh][laugh]

so far i only see aunties le.. but its nice not to have to drive once in a while...

that's a good choice since MRT is so nearby.

How i wish mine is too without taking the feeder bus.

Actually, this is the smart thing to do. If your place and workplace close to MRT, might as well take it.

Then, maybe, convert your car to OPC. Only drive it when you need to.

Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Wear sun glasses, can stare at OLs on train. Or read a book, watch prawn on your iPhone, etc etc.

nah, won't convert. dun like red plate. i won't save much on any rebate either cos i drive laupok coe car

i figured it was ok, cos my current place now, mrt just literary downstairs, outside the lift... workplace is 4-5 min walk from chinatown, straight ride.

today i adventurous, take train backwards one station to get a seat, but no chiobu, i think chiobu all go work liao

Yesterday evening time was drizzling. Seems like the whole of spore traffic jam. Wah louuuuuuuu.

Good time to take the MRT. ^_^

good. one more car less to contribute to the jam

Yesterday evening time was drizzling. Seems like the whole of spore traffic jam. Wah louuuuuuuu.

Good time to take the MRT. ^_^

+ car stay at home in covered carpark kim kim goot goot

Beginning to learn to take MRT to work..ahaha

since my new place got MRT right at the doorstep, i figured might as well give it a try.

The car can sit at home and stay nice, clean and dry in the meantime :)

*goodbye massive CBD parking fees!* (until i get lazy and decide to drive again)

I'll take a bet that you'll give up the "always late sardine can MRT/bus ride" and revert to driving again within a month. Once used to driving, unless forced to give up, a Singapore driver is addicted to it like heroin. It's very very hard to kick the habit. [laugh]

so far so good... trains not packed like sardines, if i backtrack one station can still get a seat.

i'll prob still drive out on days when i going out in evenings.

i think being stuck in traffic in manual car is more boring then stuck in mrt. + i save bout $20 a day in parking, can eat a meal at astons

so far so good... trains not packed like sardines, if i backtrack one station can still get a seat.

i'll prob still drive out on days when i going out in evenings.

i think being stuck in traffic in manual car is more boring then stuck in mrt. + i save bout $20 a day in parking, can eat a meal at astons

haha

nice right take mrt

:D

↡ Advertisement