Foreign Language Rates

Porker

Turbocharged

So I'm interested in picking up a foreign language. Its a one to one session because its Portuguese and not so popular. Quoted $60 per hour. Have never done this so I wanna know if this rate is reasonable.

↡ Advertisement

So I'm interested in picking up a foreign language. Its a one to one session because its Portuguese and not so popular. Quoted $60 per hour. Have never done this so I wanna know if this rate is reasonable.

so cheap, my son english class 1 to 7 cost $30/hr [:(]

isnt there any Portuguese gal that you can pick up? just provide her free meal and lodging!

Turbocharged

You want to hook Portugese and/or Brazilian da bor ah? [laugh]

Wheelock Place has a language centre. Berlitz I think. Not sure how much they charge.

Turbocharged

Thank you the 2 brudders above. I think I will go with her. She's a Brazilian and qualified teacher and also featured on Brazilian Singapore embassy website. Should be ok.

Obrigado! :D

Turbocharged

so cheap, my son english class 1 to 7 cost $30/hr [:(]

isnt there any Portuguese gal that you can pick up? just provide her free meal and lodging!

gisele-bundchen-picture-3.jpg

:D :D :D

Turbocharged

Thank you the 2 brudders above. I think I will go with her. She's a Brazilian and qualified teacher and also featured on Brazilian Singapore embassy website. Should be ok.

Obrigado! :D

I understand that Brazilian Portugese is slightly different from Portugal Portugese. Like Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia.

You learn Portugese for what purpose?

If I have the language aptitude, I would prefer learning French since more countries speak French than Portugese. And French girls hotter mah. [laugh]

Turbocharged

I can't stand it that everyone likes French.

I listen to alot of Brazilian music. Can roughly make out what they meant but wanna know more and also understand the language better.

You're wrong to say french girls are hotter. You should see Brazilian girls. And also those Portuguese and Spanish girls. Dark hair Europeans.. :D

Turbocharged

I can't stand it that everyone likes French.

I listen to alot of Brazilian music. Can roughly make out what they meant but wanna know more and also understand the language better.

You're wrong to say french girls are hotter. You should see Brazilian girls. And also those Portuguese and Spanish girls. Dark hair Europeans.. :D

For me, French more practical since with French and English, you can roughly travel whole of Europe w/o any language barrier. Portugese and English harder.

Brazil girls got big butts. You like? [:p] Don't know where I read but it seems that over there, their No 1 cosmetic surgery is to increase butt size.

Have to agree with you. Brunette Parisian and Madrid ladies look quite hot. Those in the smaller cities and towns not so though.

↡ Advertisement