Beware! Charges for Ezlink top-up done at 7-11

Qpik

Supercharged

Just want to share with everyone who need to do the above.

Please note that the charges is $0.50 per TRANSACTION and not based on the amount that you top-up.

I have encountered 2 different charges being levied when I topped up $200 and $100 on two respective days. I questioned them initially seeing the sticker that says "$0.50 per transaction for Ez-link top up" being pasted on their cash register. The lady said that charges are according to the amount that is being top up and that so far no one has come in & do a top up of more than $50. Then I asked for the an official breakdown but was told that it is not available.

The second time I did the top up I questioned the staff again and was informed that the staggered charges amount are reflected on 7-11 website and that I can go and check. I went to confirm their statement only to find nothing of such nature being stated there.

Thus, I emailed them instead. The customer service executive confirmed that it is $0.50 per transaction as per my initial understanding.

So, for those who have been told otherwise, just retain your receipt and email them.

Btw, it is not about the money but the principle behind it that drives me to stand for my rights.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

tried liao, posb atm got amount limitation for ez-link. [furious]

not the same as cashcard <_<

to do $100 top-up, have to "in" & "out" 5 times. to do numerous "in" & "out", either have to find a ulu atm machine or do it middle of the nite [:p]

i also like "in" "out" [laugh]

btw i dun put so much in Ezylink card..last time lost a $50 balance one..like feel so sianz like tat [laugh]

that person pick up ur ezylink sure happy..free $$

↡ Advertisement