Additional accessories for my New Suzuki Grand Vitara

Saroja117

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I would like to buy extra accessories for my new Suzuki Grand Vitara. I have always wanted to have a car with auto folding mirror and would like to have it on my Grand vitara also. I know Grand Vitara does not come with auto fold mirror but the car was great! That was the only car which suites my family and me. Their package was good, so i went for it. Any idea where to buy it. ^_^

Edited by Saroja117
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Ok anyway how do you all feel about Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.4? I test drove the car 3 times it seemed really fun. The car was smooth, quiet and had a lot of features. I did not think that much just went for it. [rolleyes]

Edited by Saroja117

Neutral Newbie

I have been driving the GV (2 litre, 4WD version) since the first day it came to singapore 5 years ago. Great SUV. Have not given me any problem at all despite going off road so many times.

What accessories are you looking for? Up-sizing the tires? body lifting? undercarriage armouring? snorkel and spotlight?

Thought the public interest for this car has waned since there is no substantial face lift for so long.

Anyway, I just fold the side mirror manually. But really there is no need to do so most of the time.

Neutral Newbie

I like the spaciousness of it... I could sit 4 thin adults at the back seats.

If only it comes with 5 speed auto... So I did not buy it in the end though the looks is imposing and rugged.

Congrats on your ride.

Neutral Newbie

But when i see my friend's car mirror folding automaticlly it kind of discomforts me. The question goes in my mind, why my car shouldn't fold automaticlly.

great ride...I was thinking of buying the 2L when it was going about 68k back then....in the end i did not....because i think i should better save some money since I only need something that get me from point to point...

Neutral Newbie

Wow, for real? What's the armour for?

So that if you go over a mine, it can protect your ass.. :D

No seriously, if you go off road (which is what this SUV is about), you may dent/bang/bend/tear crucial parts in the undercarriage when you go over rocks or just uneven grounds. So people add a piece of metal plate over these parts for protection. I know some "lowered" sport cars also do that to protect the undercarriage when they go over road humps.

Anyway, for those who buy the 2.4L 4WD version, you should think of how to fully utilize its potential. This is a full fledge off-roader complete with extra low gear and selectable 4x4 system. If you don't think you will ever go offroad, there is no point in getting it just to lug around those extra gears. They are heavy and contribute to higher fuel consumption. If you just want the spaciousness and tall ride, there are lots of other models available out there.

I would like to buy extra accessories for my new Suzuki Grand Vitara. I have always wanted to have a car with auto folding mirror and would like to have it on my Grand vitara also. I know Grand Vitara does not come with auto fold mirror but the car was great! That was the only car which suites my family and me. Their package was good, so i went for it. Any idea where to buy it. ^_^

get a car camera recorder. since its a new car, people will do somthing funny. its sooner or later only. dun spend on unnecessary stuff.

Neutral Newbie

I want to go to Kuala Lumpur with my friend before 19th June as 21 june i would be going overseas. Will i get my car before 19th june! [sweatdrop] They said that the stock is available and they had to do solar films and other stuffs only. Mine is a guaranteed COE, which should not be a problem but i have to inform my friend and book a hotel. Any comments? [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Want to personalise your Vitara?

Check out my ad in SgCarMart for items that I am selling from my Vitara!

Search under Vitara or items for sale by Allthelees !

LEE

Edited by ALLTHELEES

Neutral Newbie

So where does the Vitara's owners go tofor servicing besides Champion?

I myselfis driving the 2l Vitara and looking for alternative workshop.

Anyone can help.

I have a 2.7L GV and I do all my servicing and modifications at REVO Performance at Kaki Bukit AutoBay.

Look for Ben

Tell him you were referred by Edmund Lee

Email:

[email protected]

http://www.revoperformance.com.sg

Office:

+65 6745 6706

Blk 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-51 Singapore 417883

Singapore, Singapore, 417883

Neutral Newbie

Any interested in exchange for new 17inch sport rims with new kumho tyres for vitara. I'm selling my car, so I need to exchange with stock rim plus top up.

Very nice and new rims/tyres.

Please PM me.

↡ Advertisement