Lexus IS250 v Audi A4

Pokyman

Yo all. Just wondering what are your takes if given a choice for th Lexus IS250 and Audi A4. In terms of looks, handling, performance, comfort and boot space? (For family guy that still wants a sportier car outlook and comfort for the family, and the occasional vroom vroom [;)]

Which would you get?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

if u have long legs, u will not find driving the IS a comfortable experience.

Neutral Newbie

I will get for the AUDI A4 2.0L for better performance, lower roadtax. But price wise A4 is more expensive. But have to give credit to IS250, it is more comfy than the A4 and a very smooth and reliable engine and of course cheaper..

A4... gives an unmistakable presence on the road with the daytime running lights...

Insignia also have DRL

I will take the A4. Its so gorgous. :wub: The headlight & tail lights all very the nice. Interior also very nice & class.

Lexus IS250, I feel, gets old very fast, like most japanese design, looks good when just launch, but get "dated" & generic looking after a short while. Thats my opinion anyway. There are some that aged well, like 350z, GT-R R34, & evo 9 [:p]. But the IS250 isn't one of them, IMO.

Also, the A4 is relatively new, while the IS250 have been on the market for a while. No matter your choice, don't get the IS250 convertiable please, its ugly (IMO).

But its good to have a test drive to get the feel & handling of the car, before signing on the dotted line.

Neutral Newbie

The A4 in question is an all wheel drive. I'd got for the A4 for sure. The back seats of the IS is just WAY small. And the drive feels disengaged.

I will take the A4. Its so gorgous. :wub: The headlight & tail lights all very the nice. Interior also very nice & class.

Lexus IS250, I feel, gets old very fast, like most japanese design, looks good when just launch, but get "dated" & generic looking after a short while. Thats my opinion anyway. There are some that aged well, like 350z, GT-R R34, & evo 9 [:p]. But the IS250 isn't one of them, IMO.

Also, the A4 is relatively new, while the IS250 have been on the market for a while. No matter your choice, don't get the IS250 convertiable please, its ugly (IMO).

Agreed fully there

IS250 is due for a makeover soon, the current design is around for 5 years already.

The A4 in question is an all wheel drive. I'd got for the A4 for sure. The back seats of the IS is just WAY small. And the drive feels disengaged.

yalor.. went to KPO at the showroom before... LS250 really cramp car... somemore the design of the rear is aldy such that it is "sink in" to give more space but still small.

And whats with the huge transmission hump for the lexus... copy VW and Audi? I thought it was really strange esp when Jap cars usually dun have big hump at the middle of the rear.

yalor.. went to KPO at the showroom before... LS250 really cramp car... somemore the design of the rear is aldy such that it is "sink in" to give more space but still small.

And whats with the huge transmission hump for the lexus... copy VW and Audi? I thought it was really strange esp when Jap cars usually dun have big hump at the middle of the rear.

you meant the hump in the middle of the car? IS250 is a RWD, thus got center shaft.

I don't know much about the IS250 but the engine is really good!

↡ Advertisement