In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Neutral Newbie

just wanna check if our supplier here have the Blackvue DR300? If yes, how much with installation?

there is a later model of DR350. or u specifically looking for DR300?

im also interested if any advertisers here offer an attractive package =x

↡ Advertisement

i think the F900LHD buttons are better than the GSE580.... dont realli like GSE580's navigation button....

Is it??? I think F900LHD navi button is sensitive, the rest of the other buttons are ok. Hope to get mine this weekend. :D

Do keep us posted on your experience with the cam. I have the F500 from parkingidiot's earlier MO. But keep hearing all the good stuff about GSE580, now hands starting to get itchy :D

nope i dun own any DOD products, due to most having screen. i was comparing the size to those without the screen. lol. as i personally feel screen serve no purpose, as our aim is juz to record any accidents *touch wood*

u not afraid of robbers taking ur camera?

If no screen, how u know the cam is working???

If no screen, how u know the cam is working???

Normally, those car cam w/o screen, they have indicative lights to show that it is turned on/recording/standby.

Only thing is u dont know if u had captured the action in front if u had adjusted the camera while cleaning it/taking out the SD card/fixing it when new.

Do keep us posted on your experience with the cam. I have the F500 from parkingidiot's earlier MO. But keep hearing all the good stuff about GSE580, now hands starting to get itchy :D

was hoping to get mine.. but keep getting put on one reserve list to the next.. cannot even commit delivery..

how to buy.. lol

was hoping to get mine.. but keep getting put on one reserve list to the next.. cannot even commit delivery..

how to buy.. lol

Take Jetstar morning flight, reach there 12noon. Head to shop n buy, do a little shopping. Take evening flight back SG. Reach SG 1am.

Can buy!!! [laugh]

Edited by Adrianli

Take Jetstar morning flight, reach there 12noon. Head to shop n buy, do a little shopping. Take evening flight back SG. Reach SG 1am.

Can buy!!! [laugh]

Bro, why don't u become a reseller for these? We sure buy from you!!

Bro, why don't u become a reseller for these? We sure buy from you!!

I am no businessman and got no business mind. So I prefer to do it(collecting car cam) as a hobby instead. [laugh]

Same thing ppl tell me when I started to rear fish. I have five fish tanks at home, only two occupied.

Same thing ppl tell me when I started to play r/c heli. I have eight r/c helis now.

Same thing ppl tell me when I started to play r/c boat. I have five r/c boats now.

I prefer to keep these things as a hobby and its a way to not thing of work or sometimes occupy my mind with these hobbies when at work. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Was wondering how you guys connect the cam directly to your car battery?

1) Lay a cable with fuse from the battery all the way inside your car.

2) Connect it to a female cigarette socket. From there, you plug in the car charger provided by the cam.

Is this the correct way to do it? Thanks. :)

DR350 is cheaper than DR300G.

Friend found out that EXW Korea for 16GB models is only USD135 and USD165.

Bro,

wat's "EXW Korea" ?? [confused]

if u don't need gps logging, DR350 is good enough. Prices for these should drop. they launching the HD version DR400G-HD next Monday. this will have gps and record in HD.

Can buy!!! [laugh]

wah.. good leh... how about i start a collection for donation for flight tix.. lol

Bro,

wat's "EXW Korea" ?? [confused]

if u don't need gps logging, DR350 is good enough. Prices for these should drop. they launching the HD version DR400G-HD next Monday. this will have gps and record in HD.

Yups. That model will be selling @ USD230.

EXW = EX-Works.

↡ Advertisement