In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

@shochong, I have not received any PM from you about the price for the TPower Battery Pack yet?

Pm-ed u ^_^

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro there are many types of camera in the market now.

Can u recommend me a few n wats the pricing?

Tks!

Bro there are many types of camera in the market now.

Can u recommend me a few n wats the pricing?

Tks!

Np, will pm u the recommended ones, there are many but doesnt means all are good [:p]

Xavier,

do you have a sample video of the ITB1000 with the time/date stamp just like the FineVu? also wanted to check how does the GPS works.

Still pondering which model to get even though already told you i prefer the FineVu. :)

thanks

Allen

(edited)

Xavier,

do you have a sample video of the ITB1000 with the time/date stamp just like the FineVu? also wanted to check how does the GPS works.

Still pondering which model to get even though already told you i prefer the FineVu. :)

thanks

Allen

Hi bro, u can check out the night samples with the date time stamp. GPS basically plots your journey on a google map when u r playing back your videos with their software. [;)]

Night sample: http://www.dsxuite.com.sg/#!itronics

Edited by Shochong

Neutral Newbie

Np, will pm u the recommended ones, there are many but doesnt means all are good [:p]

Bro, can pm me the price and general pros/cons of yr recommended ones?

Do you do installation or basically just cnc? Tks...

Neutral Newbie

HELP!! I broke 3 DRS1100's :(

Hi everyone,

I'm at my wits end here. I have a few Xdriven (UB1/UBone.co.kr) DRS1100 recorders. One seemed to stop working and I suspected it to be the SD card but I decided to do a firmware update at the same time. I put this firmware on it: http://www.ubone.co.kr/cs/etc_view.asp?pag...rd=&s_word=

I formatted the SD card and put the .bin file on it, turned on the DRS1100 and the lights illuminated and then went off immediately and nothing else came on. Nothing happened with the SD card, and now it seems like it's not working at all. Because there was a problem with that DRS1100, I decided to try the same sd card on two more and the same thing happened to them both. So now I've potentially 3 broken DRS1100 :(

The only reassurance I have is that I seem to remember the very first one I got, I think I had a similar problem which I eventually fixed, I just have absolutely no recollection of how.

I've tried 3 different SD cards and it's the same thing. I've tried an SD card which is from a DRS1100 which is still working fine, but the .bin file on it and nothing different happened as to when I put the .bin file on formatted SD cards, from 2GB to 4GB. Same thing, both lights come on when I plug it in, then nothing happens until I plug it out again, where the two lights flick illuminate and then fade out.

No beeping, no flashing, nothing.

Please, if anyone can help I'd greatly greatly appreciate it!

All units are DRS1100 as stated on the sticker on the unit, doesn't mention PRO on the sticker..

Hi bro, u can check out the night samples with the date time stamp. GPS basically plots your journey on a google map when u r playing back your videos with their software. [;)]

Night sample: http://www.dsxuite.com.sg/#!itronics

only thru software playback then got show....wahaa, ok, i stick to FineVU then. let me know when the stock is in. :)

thanks

Allen

only thru software playback then got show....wahaa, ok, i stick to FineVU then. let me know when the stock is in. :)

thanks

Allen

No bro, its embedded into the video :wacko:

Reservation basis now let me know if keen to reserve.

Neutral Newbie

Just a little feedback:

It's a little hard to release and tighten the locking knob on the Itonics ITB-100HD if the hand is too big/fat like mine. A slot for flat head screwdriver will be nice.

And i got chided by the boss of Car Beauty Centre for wanting to install the recorder for driving mode only without parking with the 11.8V + 72hrs cutoff.

Hi All,

Good Morning.

Don't miss this last chance!!

Price slashed even further for those who prefer to purchase the items below WITHOUT warranty.

Do not worry, there is still be 14 days 1 to 1 exchange warranty provided ( from date of purchase ) for those wish to purchase without warranty.

All the items below comes with FREE DOD 32GB SDHC Class 10 memory card.

While stock last.

1a) DOD F520 - S$288 ( With 1 year Warranty )

1b) DOD F520 - S$228 ( Without Warranty ) S$60 savings

f520.jpg + FREE SD-32g.jpg

2a) DOD S700 - S$258 ( With 1 year Warranty )

2b) DOD S700 - S$218 ( Without Warranty ) S$40 savings

S700-0.jpg + FREE SD-32g.jpg

3a) DOD V660 - S$248 ( With 1 year Warranty )

3b) DOD V660 - S$208 ( Without Warranty ) S$40 savings

IMG_0038-1.jpg + FREE SD-32g.jpg

Interested to get 1 during this promo?

Please email me at [email protected]

Just a little feedback:

It's a little hard to release and tighten the locking knob on the Itonics ITB-100HD if the hand is too big/fat like mine. A slot for flat head screwdriver will be nice.

And i got chided by the boss of Car Beauty Centre for wanting to install the recorder for driving mode only without parking with the 11.8V + 72hrs cutoff.

Hi bro, normally we do not remove the unit after fixing up, tight is better than loose to be able to withstand the bounce n impact on the road.

and sorry i dont get u for:

"And i got chided by the boss of Car Beauty Centre for wanting to install the recorder for driving mode only without parking with the 11.8V + 72hrs cutoff."

(edited)

Visit Us at www.dsxuite.com.sg for the complete list of products!

Introducing 1 of the Top 3 Korea Brand: Itronics ITB 100HD with Inbuilt GPS / 144 degree viewing angle / h264 compressed video! / Quick SD card Format Button

251713421124357.jpg

84976160.jpg

100hd4.jpg

100hd3.jpg

100hd2.jpg

userxa.png

100hd5.jpg

Day Sample:

Night Sample:

itronicsspecs.jpg

Pre-Order Opens today with FREE Itronics Power Magic! Order closing date 12 May 2012.

Grab yours today!

Latest Full HD Finevu CR-300HD with Photo Snap & In Built "Power Magic" Function from Korea!

Comes with English Firmware + manual!

fv1j.jpg

fv2g.jpg

fv3n.jpg

fv4w.jpg

QjxRgJoMi3rpjsRlXLWLDyNQH.jpg

The all new X mode to change to super wide angle recording! (binning mode)

binb.jpg

Model: Finevu CR-300HD

Price: Sms me for pre-launch pricing with 16GB micro sd FREE upgrade to class 10!

DOWNLOAD THE ENGLISH BROCHURE HERE!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ja1tlhstz9bxfi

Specifications

Detailed Product Description

1920 x 1080p (30fps) Full HD Video Recording

5 Megapixels CMOS sensor

Built-in G-sensor & Battery

Made in Korea

Full HD Quality Video Recording

- 5 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor

- 1920 x 1080 Full-HD 1080p (30fps)

- 1280 x 720 HD 720p (30fps)

- Adjustable night brightness (lowest brightness in samples)

Continuous Loop Recording

- Record starts automatically upon connection of power

- Record video files with cyclic overwriting scheme

Impact/Accident Recording with G-sensor

- 3-Axis accelerometer monitors shock or event

- Impact/Accident video files are saved to separate folder

Emergency Portable Recording

- Built-in high capacity back-up battery enables portable recording and photo shooting

Automatic Parking Surveillance

- Automatically switching to parking surveillance mode after parking

- Impact and motion detection recording during parking surveillance mode

Wide Viewing Angle

- 16:9 aspect ratio

Edited by Shochong

Just changed my cam to ITB-100HD from BV...able to make use of my current Powermagic and connection from BV so no need to re-wire. Below is both day and night sample. Quality for day is better than BV ( my opinion) and night is comparable so I am satisfied with it. So far so good in terms of heat but need to run for a few days to confirm. Software wise, I would prefer BV as it has more flexibility in the shock sensor control compared to Itronics. Of course there's no speech from the "lady" anymore....

Remember to select HQ quality:

Just changed my cam to ITB-100HD from BV...able to make use of my current Powermagic and connection from BV so no need to re-wire. Below is both day and night sample. Quality for day is better than BV ( my opinion) and night is comparable so I am satisfied with it. So far so good in terms of heat but need to run for a few days to confirm. Software wise, I would prefer BV as it has more flexibility in the shock sensor control compared to Itronics. Of course there's no speech from the "lady" anymore....

wow bro, nicely made video, can i have the permission to use it for my video samples? [;)]

Yes.. agree..

this new set has any heat problem from your usage experience?