In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Err........I am not referring to any ad. I am referring to ur MO. Isnt it better to manage ur MO in ur official thread than a discussion thread???

U mean ur customer only come into this thread to see ur update on ur MO??? U cannot PM them separately ur updates???

Regards,

Adrian

See my refreshed post. I only take down their hp nums, some do not leave down their nick.

Anyway has informed them to shift.

so ad is ok??? ic thanks.

Regards,

Xavier

Edited by Shochong
↡ Advertisement

See my refreshed post. I only take down their hp nums, some do not leave down their nick.

Anyway has informed them to shift.

so ad is ok? ic thanks.

Regards,

Xavier

Thks. I dont mind the ads at all. By all means carry on with ur ads here. But to include MO, will turn this thread upside down. I am not stopping you doing business here.

From my previous particpation on such MO, most of the time its communicated thru PM.

Thks. I dont mind the ads at all. By all means carry on with ur ads here. But to include MO, will turn this thread upside down. I am not stopping you doing business here.

From my previous particpation on such MO, most of the time its communicated thru PM.

ic noted with thx ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Hmm... i feel like placing an order from DX to buy the item below :

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-car...or-camera-37975

Look rugged & need do some modification, so that my GSE580 back in action & i also can test different setting especially for night recording.

I wonder whether there is a firmware upgrade available to enchanced the night recording for GSE580.

[idea] Hmm will ask DOD tomorrow. Keep you guys update. Cross finger.

Looks good leh bro, looks like that button even can help increase suction power? Later go down to my car take picture show you my own DIY holder for my garmin. [cool]

was talking about this kind where you can screw the suction tight

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-pla...gps-black-81246

Chill bro chill... [grouphug] [grouphug]

Wow u very pro-active like a end user. Normally, agents or distributors dont do such thing one.

Hi Adrianli,

I am not agent or distributor. I just a reseller cum end user. [lipsrsealed] .

Cheers [wave] , you seems pissed of over "something".

Edited by Transcendentsolutions

Hi Jeunes,

Hmm nice & look good too. But i kind of afraid of clear suction cup liao, want to test black color suction cup.

As i will be placing my GSE580 on the bottom of the windscreen, therefore i need something better than current bracket, otherwise i could see the mounting bracket suction cup ( as shown below ) recorded in the video.

I am trying to place as low as possible, so that it doesnt disrupt my driving.

By the way, please ignore the picture quality or what so ever, as i am doing testing on the GSE580.

Bracket_Suction_Cap.bmp

Neutral Newbie

DOD F880FLD

A short drive along Orchard and Scotts road.

All default setting except EV -1.7. Nite mode off

I personally think that nite mode is nonsense, makes colours look wierd.

Still trying to get the best out of the cam for night shoots.

For daytime, i feel DOD cams are still one of the best in the market!

Hi Adrianli,

I am not agent or distributor. I just a reseller cum end user. [lipsrsealed] .

Cheers [wave] , you seems pissed of over "something".

No problem lah.

Just that I am finding this thread is for car cam users to share information n for ppl who wants to get car cam come in to harvest the information here. Wana do business, do it at another thread. Here discussion on the various car cams available.

Whether u are selling or not, just come in here to discuss n contribute. More than happy to have u ard.

Lets keep to discussion only.

On the GSE580, mine now is set to EV -1.3 and I find it to be good. At night when there are cars in front, the image is great. But when on expressway or with no car infront to reflect ur headlights, the image becomes gainy/noisy. Daytime, like watching blue ray movie!!!

Will post the videos tonight. The IR mode is disappointing thou, colours all faded one.

Uploaded this clip some time ago but some how it got highjacked so decided to post it again:

Where is he rushing to???

Maybe during the YOG period he late for competition?

:o :o :o

No problem lah.

Just that I am finding this thread is for car cam users to share information n for ppl who wants to get car cam come in to harvest the information here. Wana do business, do it at another thread. Here discussion on the various car cams available.

Whether u are selling or not, just come in here to discuss n contribute. More than happy to have u ard.

Lets keep to discussion only.

On the GSE580, mine now is set to EV -1.3 and I find it to be good. At night when there are cars in front, the image is great. But when on expressway or with no car infront to reflect ur headlights, the image becomes gainy/noisy. Daytime, like watching blue ray movie!!!

Will post the videos tonight. The IR mode is disappointing thou, colours all faded one.

Bro, I think its normal in IR mode...have you seen IR photography? Its the same....

Example

ir_glarem.jpg

Uploaded this clip some time ago but some how it got highjacked so decided to post it again:

See these kind of driver must siam...i wont want be collateral damage...

Bro, I think its normal in IR mode...have you seen IR photography? Its the same....

Example

Sorry, never seen IR photography before. But yes, the image captured is same as ur example. The trees dont look green. Very difficult to different shade of colour esp for light colours car like white n silver or gold.

IMHO, not very good if u are going to submit such video to police as evidence.

Probably in a rush to somewhere..................hell???