In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Hi Adrianli,

Although this video is just 8 seconds, but alot of things happening.

Not only you cold sweat but i also.

Things happen just too sudden & fast, i believe the Indian guy also shocked, can see his reaction on how quick he walk up the pavement. I dont know how fast is your speed? The Latio shouldnt go into the "Invisible Pocket" & still inching forward knowing a car is coming. Anyway ending part seems like knocking something, did it? as a saw a slight jerk.

Best Regards,

Transcendent Solutions

Hi Adrianli,

Although this video is just 8 seconds, but alot of things happening.

Not only you cold sweat but i also.

Things happen just too sudden & fast, i believe the Indian guy also shocked, can see his reaction on how quick he walk up the pavement. I dont know how fast is your speed? The Latio shouldnt go into the "Invisible Pocket" & still inching forward knowing a car is coming. Anyway ending part seems like knocking something, did it? as a saw a slight jerk.

Best Regards,

Transcendent Solutions

Speed was ard 50-60km/h, not sure as I did not look at speedometer. Concentrating to avoid the Latio on the right and pedestrian on the left!!!

No, did not hit anything. The moment I saw the Latio inch out, I stepped on the brake(ABS kicked in) and start to swerve the car. I am lucky that I am travelling at a low speed and able to control the car. If at any higher speed, I think sure out of control and hit something.

Twincharged

Encountered this kind of situations a few times already. So now whenever I see cars turning right when I going straight I will highbeam as I approach the junction. Seems to work cause notice a few times the cars wanted to go forward but when I highbeam they e-brake.

Supercharged

Speed was ard 50-60km/h, not sure as I did not look at speedometer. Concentrating to avoid the Latio on the right and pedestrian on the left!!!

From the video, it looked like your speed is >60km/h ! Or did u set it to 'fast forward' mode when u upload it?

Anyway it was really a close shave! If its an inexperienced driver on the wheel, maybe crash already!

From the video, it looked like your speed is >60km/h ! Or did u set it to 'fast forward' mode when u upload it?

Anyway it was really a close shave! If its an inexperienced driver on the wheel, maybe crash already!

Confirm below 60km/h. Its a small road over there(single lane open to two lane at traffic light), unable to reach any higher speed. If it was higher speed, I doubt I can still control the vehicle!!! Any sudden swerve at higher speed will cause the car to be out of control. My car not fitted wif ESP leh. [laugh]

Anyway, yah, close shave. After I stopped and looked rear, the Latio already disappeared.

Supercharged

Confirm below 60km/h. Its a small road over there(single lane open to two lane at traffic light), unable to reach any higher speed. If it was higher speed, I doubt I can still control the vehicle!!! Any sudden swerve at higher speed will cause the car to be out of control. My car not fitted wif ESP leh. [laugh]

Anyway, yah, close shave. After I stopped and looked rear, the Latio already disappeared.

But then how come the video show the motion so fast? One looked it seems it should be over 60km/h liao. :blink:

I dont know. :blink:

bro lucky there was no motorists at your left else will kena...

your reflexes SUPER!!!

did u horn the bugger until his ear drum burst? :angry: :angry: :angry:

bro lucky there was no motorists at your left else will kena...

your reflexes SUPER!!!

did u horn the bugger until his ear drum burst? :angry: :angry: :angry:

I got no time to horn. Was in accident avoidance mode!!! After I stopped and turn ard and wanna [furious] the Latio, it drove off liao.

But then how come the video show the motion so fast? One looked it seems it should be over 60km/h liao. :blink:

My car in the video playback will also appear to be faster than the actual speed (even at speed like 60km/h). It could be due to the perspective of recording/viewing.

Supercharged

My car in the video playback will also appear to be faster than the actual speed (even at speed like 60km/h). It could be due to the perspective of recording/viewing.

My cam playback will (instead) appear to be slower, instead of faster. So it will appear as if I am driving slowly, and not speeding lor! :D

My cam playback will (instead) appear to be slower, instead of faster. So it will appear as if I am driving slowly, and not speeding lor! :D

Ok, mine is the same when it is in the "slow mode". But when the playback is normal, even 60km/h will appear fast.

saw the man jump back to the walking path at 0.05 .btw is near that mutton soup stall there, I go there

and eat every saturday [:)]

Nearly had a headon accident this evening!!! [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Driving in city zone need to be more defensive minded.

IIRC, driving theory did mentioned slow down when approching a junction.

Nearly had a headon accident this evening!!! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement