In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Nope. Video taken by Nokia E6 mobile phone. Then edited by Pinnacle Studio HD v15. I removed original sound, insert music and trimmed the music to suit the video. And finally export in 720p HD.

Just a little sample of what the software is capable of.

Ok...got the hint..will go JB look for it... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

The problem with the GSE580 is the shape/size.. I loved having the screen on my F500HD, but it made it attractive to theifs which is why it was stolen...

This time round, I want something descrete, such as the GS300.. But I must admit that the Pittasoft DR400G-HD has caught my eye.. Nice features.. Great design.. But is it any good????

If u thought F500HD video quality is good, the GSE580 video quality will stunt you. They are the best at the moment, I have yet to review the DG400G-HD.

Yes, the size of the GSE580 might be a factor to consider. But if you place it next to your rear view mirror, I believe it will not be easily noticed. The GSE580 also has an option to turn off the screen when recording automatically.

The price of DG400G-HD is high at the moment, as it is a new product. So probably you have to wait a while for the price to come down. Just make do with the HD720P you got for the moment.

Turbocharged

I realise for gse580, it can't read the file that is being rename thou the file is recorded (same format) from the gse580.

i tried to rename a file in my PC and save it back to the SD card, the camera cant recongise the renamed file.

any solution to this?

I realise for gse580, it can't read the file that is being rename thou the file is recorded (same format) from the gse580.

i tried to rename a file in my PC and save it back to the SD card, the camera cant recongise the renamed file.

any solution to this?

Hi Vega, I think GSE580 internal player only recognised the file name it records..once the name is changed, it will not read.

Turbocharged

Hi Vega, I think GSE580 internal player only recognised the file name it records..once the name is changed, it will not read.

That is my thot too. [:)]

Supercharged

What kind of Micro SD cards you guys are using? How big? Class 10 damn ex!!

I'm using a Transcend 8GB class 10 microSD card. It cost me $20.

Edited by TVT

Turbocharged

Caught this over the weekend. [:p]

If not for the kerb, the Stream will reserve into the small tree.

Watch only from 3:10 and stop at 4:10

Caught this over the weekend. [:p]

If not for the kerb, the Stream will reserve into the small tree.

Watch only from 3:10 and stop at 4:10

FYI, GSE580 can edit your video in the camera itself. Then post here the trimmed version. No need upload the whole video length.

post-2654-1319008141_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1319008152_thumb.jpg