In car vehicle recorder

Tom_kkh

Neutral Newbie

Hahaha.. Thanks bro... Dun mind u PM me the longtitude and latitude of this remote location?

For my GPS la... then I can also go do some *cough* road tests *cough* at night .... hahahaha..... :wub:[laugh]

I have the coordinates in my GPS. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

On Saturday, I found my OPC had a flat battery. Jump started the car and everything was fine. Am monitoring what caused it to flat. So far the only thing that is draining the batt is the ITB which is set to cut off in 3 days or 11.8V after engine cutoff. Unless the alarm sounded during the week and I did not notice it.

Hope it's just a weak battery. Am continuing the monitoring.

Edited by Lunloon

On Saturday, I found my OPC had a flat battery. Jump started the car and everything was fine. Am monitoring what caused it to flat. So far the only thing that is draining the batt is the ITB which is set to cut off in 3 days or 11.8V after engine cutoff. Unless the alarm sounded during the week and I did not notice it.

Hmm...funny you mention that, I ran flat today as well, changed a new batt. using ITB as well.

Could be coincidental, my batt had two cranking issues before, so kind of asking for it.

Hmm...funny you mention that, I ran flat today as well, changed a new batt. using ITB as well.

Could be coincidental, my batt had two cranking issues before, so kind of asking for it.

serves you right...disturb me lah...orbi good...tmr u panchet tyre...all 4 :angry: :angry:

serves you right...disturb me lah...orbi good...tmr u panchet tyre...all 4 :angry: :angry:

Small issue lah, I go hobby shop buy tires standby lor. Oh, I didn't mention, was for my RC car lah! Chey! Thot you klever. :D

(edited)

Yo bro, advisable to unplug the power connector if u are not driving for more than 3 days & if your battery is near to 1 year old. Although the power saver cut the power, your alarm will still be draining the battery [;)]

Edited by Shochong

Yo bro, advisable to unplug the power connector if u are not driving for more than 3 days & if your battery is near to 1 year old. Although the power saver cut the power, your alarm will still be draining the battery [;)]

thought if you connect to the ignition...it should have cut off the power once your car key is removed?

Neutral Newbie

thought if you connect to the ignition...it should have cut off the power once your car key is removed?

If I am not wrong, alarm is always 'live'. So when you press the unlock key on your remote, it will unlock your car.

if power gone, then cannot unlock doors anymore.

Neutral Newbie

I frequent E-top electronics which is on level 3.

Male boss is a honkie n centre of head is bald. Speaks mandarin with very strong HK accent. He does the labour.

Lady boss is long hair n I think is malaysian or prc. They are both partners for the shop but not in a relationship. She is married to another guy who repairs aircon but once in a while drop by the shop to help. She gives better price than the male boss.

Dont ask me how I know so much!!! Been there thousands n thousands of times till very familiar with them!!! [laugh]

Wow! thanks a lot bro. sorry for the late reply. nowadays after work come home super tired.

(edited)

yup, i meant for those who tapped to direct battery [laugh]

Edited by Shochong

Neutral Newbie

is there any way to tap direct to battery for blackview? if so, how and what do i need?

and how do u guys do the wiring if u are plugging to the cig lighter? just let the wire hang from the camera to the cig lighter?

Neutral Newbie

is there any way to tap direct to battery for blackview? if so, how and what do i need?

and how do u guys do the wiring if u are plugging to the cig lighter? just let the wire hang from the camera to the cig lighter?

Go by top to side pillar to bottom then to ur 12v cigg lor.

I am those that have loose wires.