Really hate sonata taxi

Acerchan2002

Neutral Newbie

well, it was nice of TS to give way to him. Kudos to that.

I can't imagine any person who would horn and high beam every one in front unless it's a true blue emergency. Let's give him some benefit of doubt.

Nothing to do with incapacity to deal with new power. My cars get more and more powerful; I also don't go around tailgating every bugger. Just keep a distance.

But I've noticed a lot of jokes[note the word; not jokers but jokes.] tailgating me even when I'm cruising at speed limit in the middle lane. They need fodder for their low ego?

kudos to TS too!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It depends...

Usually when i took Sonata taxis ....

Its much cheaper than Crown taxis...

Reason is because Sonata taxis are much faster while Crown taxi is kinda slow...

Esp during pick-up,etc...

[shakehead] [shakehead]

true! sonata is one of the powerful taxis

how about making all Taxi drivers own their own cars rather than rent from taxi companies???

i think this really works....just look at those delivery bikers from fast food chains.....

previously, the bikes belonged to the fast food chains, and not personal owned.....riders ride it uber recklessly.....

but ever since they required the fast food delivery guy on bikes to actually own their own bikes.....

things have changed for the better..... [laugh]

how about making all Taxi drivers own their own cars rather than rent from taxi companies???

i think this really works....just look at those delivery bikers from fast food chains.....

previously, the bikes belonged to the fast food chains, and not personal owned.....riders ride it uber recklessly.....

but ever since they required the fast food delivery guy on bikes to actually own their own bikes.....

things have changed for the better..... [laugh]

Dun think so lor. Those delivery guy still ride recklessly & dangerous on the rd, whether they are using their own bike or not! [thumbsdown]

taxi drivers also dont wan.

Cos taxi companies likely to get discounts for bulk purchasing taxis.

Individual buy up cost & will up fares.

Servicing also difficult.

(i sound like J22 alrdy) :D

It depends...

Usually when i took Sonata taxis ....

Its much cheaper than Crown taxis...

Reason is because Sonata taxis are much faster while Crown taxi is kinda slow...

Esp during pick-up,etc...

[shakehead] [shakehead]

i tot is distance based fares and the time based fare is only active while the taxi is stationary? so if u sit lambo taxi shd be the cheapest! :D

wah you still sour over the SPF Avante patrol car ah? [laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

Dun think so lor. Those delivery guy still ride recklessly & dangerous on the rd, whether they are using their own bike or not! [thumbsdown]

Taxi used to be owned by Taxi driver until NTUC aka PAP want to monoplise the Taxi market.

many countries, the taxis are actually personal owned.....

their job is a taxi driver....earn back the cost of buying the taxi, then profit from thereafter..... [laugh]

i got a feel of J22 & FerrariC.

really :wacko:

Wah i so bad huh? <_< I tok sense in that thread wor. you post the wrong meaning somemore about the PU. now you blame me :angry: [laugh]

taxi driver's in singapore are the most "ke lian", pitiful....

you do the math....

Iszzt?....but I heard currently better income liao...avg 120/- a day less rental, fuel & car wash....a cab 'relief' driver relative dun even ve to drive on sundays, the reg hirer has to place another 'relief' driver for sundays. [laugh]

Recently oso observed cab now ve more younger drivers.....unlike the 'bad' times, plenty of Ah Peh drivers 'tong' this trade nia. :blink:

Iszzt?....but I heard currently better income liao...avg 120/- a day less rental, fuel & car wash....a cab 'relief' driver relative dun even ve to drive on sundays, the reg hirer has to place another 'relief' driver for sundays. [laugh]

Recently oso observed cab now ve more younger drivers.....unlike the 'bad' times, plenty of Ah Peh drivers 'tong' this trade nia. :blink:

so good. you go drive lor. no CPF. no fixed income. not very easy one.

Thought during bad times then have young drivers. Ah pek drive just drive to pass time.

↡ Advertisement