Malaysian road bully threaten Singapore driver in Singapore!

Kns_5566

GTI driver also bodoh. scared for wad. at most fight back only. somemore he young man where got scared old man. in singapore somemore.

foreigners better learn their place

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

You fight with him for what?

You probably lose more than what he got to lose. He probably don't even have a PSLE equivalent cert?

Plus his driving skill so power... people cut into his lane, he gan jiong until must pull handbrake... at 90km/h?

Power leh, this joker jiu hu pai kia...

Edited by Kazuo

You fight with him for what?

You probably lose more than what he got to lose. He probably don't even have a PSLE equivalent cert?

Plus his driving skill so power... people cut into his lane, he gan jiong until must pull handbrake... at 90km/h?

Power leh, this joker jiu hu pai kia...

true true [laugh]

but still if its at no cost to us. lets put him in his place with the charge of criminal intimidation

I wonder what's our legal position if we're ever caught in this situation.

If some guy pulls a weapon on us, are we justified in "disabling" him (say by running him over)? [sly]

I wonder what's our legal position if we're ever caught in this situation.

If some guy pulls a weapon on us, are we justified in "disabling" him (say by running him over)? [sly]

nah

equal force.

he pull weapon we are entitled to do the same as long as we dont kill him (:

Neutral Newbie

I remember quite some time back when a group of rich guy with ferrari and lambo (diamond industry?) etc when to Malaysia for a feast and got robbed there?

One of them actually drive and ram one of the robbers.

Well... not as if the robber will go police station report that people try to knock him down ya? Haa...

But I believe if the armed person has intend or may quite likely cause harm to you, it is alright to 'disabled' him.

Just like the police shooting case in MRT station.

You run over him, he not capable of causing harm to you liao then you stop la... you don't reverse and run over him again. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

first they come to make money, and they start to threaten our people. what's next?

thread deleted ?

what a loser jiu hu kia

from malaysia chinese forum - CARI

http://cforum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

车上竟然有放铁条 !?

恐吓新加坡人!!!

I urge the car owner of SGG5918A to log a file civil suit, since you have all the necessary facts from the moron's thread.

teach them a lesson, let them know who's the boss here!!

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showth...159#post2793159

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=348499

TS, salute to your great effort.

I noticed the malaysians working in Singapore are getting more cocky or so called "yaya", same sentiments from my gf who is a malaysian(or more so a PR) who told me the few incidents that she witnessed recently. Both occasions were at different food outlets where she saw the malaysian "supervisors" scolding the workers with no regards to their human dignity in front of customers. She also has a colleague that behave in similar way thinking they are a cut above the rest, thinking she is always right and everybody else is wrong. Acting very "yaya" which i thought only singaporeans are famous for (by the malaysians).

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. [smash]

I remember quite some time back when a group of rich guy with ferrari and lambo (diamond industry?) etc when to Malaysia for a feast and got robbed there?

One of them actually drive and ram one of the robbers.

Well... not as if the robber will go police station report that people try to knock him down ya? Haa...

But I believe if the armed person has intend or may quite likely cause harm to you, it is alright to 'disabled' him.

Just like the police shooting case in MRT station.

You run over him, he not capable of causing harm to you liao then you stop la... you don't reverse and run over him again. [laugh]

...ram him with his Ferrari or Lambo?

HURK.

Heart ache.

(edited)

"Handbrake" spelled "handbreake", Ang moh cham cham "china". WTF....plus carry an iron rod in car for just in case? Really are Jb ppls.

How to send this message across to that F M'sian driver?

Edited by Hulk

actually i remember there was once a WV cant remember the model and plate

what happen was this driver was on lane 1 tpe towards sle driving 80km/h with his front was clear

when i overtook him on 2nd lane and took a quick glance

a young chap maybe around mid 20s was talking on his hp

then a few minute later after i pass him, he start to catch up with me

i was still in the 2nd lane

he tail gate real close to the car in front of him in lane 1

then when he realise the car will not budge he cut into my lane

as i already anticipate it i dont bother to get hot

next he over took from 3rd lane back to 2nd lane then 1st lane tailgating the next car

he will pull the same cycle of ovetaking again

all the while without signalling and cut dangerously in front of few vehicles

if he's the same person kena by the above malaysian

to me serve him right

to those who stand up for the singapore guy just think if this senario happen

will you defend a person who look for trouble that only a matter of time he meet his challenge, hoping his status will get him a good backing just because he's holding pink ic?

i rather defend the person who mind his own business and get threaten regardless of his status

Aiyo that day while i was on holidays stay at my mum in law hse in JB also Singaporean vs Malaysians case.One driving VW Scirocco,another Audi A6 and another WRX almost kena hammered by the Malaysian drivers.One case i heard cause of overtaking.He claimed that the SG drivers just cut into his lane dangerously witout any signal.

↡ Advertisement