Durian farm

Fisbike

Wah very good response, and requests for PM, including myself.

Would it be good to past your PM here for all bro/sis to view ?

dunno leh, I scare kenna yellow card [laugh] especially with the world cup coming [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

dunno leh, I scare kenna yellow card [laugh] especially with the world cup coming [thumbsup]

Would the Moderators give "green light" for this instance, since there is a good lobang for all to benefit.

(edited)

Children < 12 same price? Wat brand/model of walkie is recommended?

Edited by Fisbike

(edited)

Place: Pagoh durian farm

Date: 20 Jun 2010

Price: RM 30/pax

Let's start a list of those going,

1. Name/No. of people

Edited by Fisbike

Need advance booking or not? Or just turn up at the meeting on the day itself can liao?

Do inform me in advance if u r going so I can get an estimated no. of attendees. This is to allow me to inform the plantation in advance to prepare enough fruits to cater to all of us.

If u intend to ta bao back, pls give an estimated amount (in kg) as well, this is requested by the plantation to prevent under/overestimating the amount they bring over to the makan site. Depending on size, 10kg is around 6-7 durians.

For ta bao, u may bring containers for the fruit but I would suggest u take the fruit in whole back as placing in containers will result in watery durians. The plantation will provide paper bags.

As the current group is quite big, I will only open up 5 slots here for now. First come first serve.

Nick / No. of pax / Estimated Take away Amount (in kg)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

1. darren_tyl / 2 adult, 1 child 26 months / 20-30kg

Do inform me in advance if u r going so I can get an estimated no. of attendees. This is to allow me to inform the plantation in advance to prepare enough fruits to cater to all of us.

If u intend to ta bao back, pls give an estimated amount (in kg) as well, this is requested by the plantation to prevent under/overestimating the amount they bring over to the makan site. Depending on size, 10kg is around 6-7 durians.

For ta bao, u may bring containers for the fruit but I would suggest u take the fruit in whole back as placing in containers will result in watery durians. The plantation will provide paper bags.

As the current group is quite big, I will only open up 5 slots here for now. First come first serve.

Edited by Darren_tyl
↡ Advertisement