Durian farm

Fisbike

(edited)

Great, we are all here to share our experience, good and bad. If it is really good, do PM me on the location of the durian farm and its contact details. Eating durians at the durian plantation, seeing durians still hanging on the the branches, not to mention the house fly thingy is an experience we should not missed [laugh] , it is a definitely a better "shopping experience" than roadside haggling with stallowners eyeing your SG plated cars and thinking... BEST client of the day!

Agree, it is the experience that counts. In term of cost, if take into considerations of the fuel, toll, car wear & tear, time spend; it is definitely more economical to eat durians in Singapore.

Edited by Wizzercool
↡ Advertisement

Can go yourself one meh? I thot got min size one.

Yes, you can just drop by, that's what I did when passing by. They will just bring out whatever they have, not only durians but magosteens, coconuts etc and charge accordingly on per pax basis, but don't expect good quality though. Nice experience for the kids. When coming back, bought some really good and cheap durians from the roadside stalls.

Can go yourself one meh? I thot got min size one.

I went alone during the recce, no buffet but I waited 30 mins for them to bring me fresh durians from the plantation. Bought 20kg back and it's good. The plantation assure me that thats what we r going to get during the buffet. [laugh]

I went alone during the recce, no buffet but I waited 30 mins for them to bring me fresh durians from the plantation. Bought 20kg back and it's good. The plantation assure me that thats what we r going to get during the buffet. [laugh]

let me see if his assurance is true this time round. if not no more next year. find new plantation...

let me see if his assurance is true this time round. if not no more next year. find new plantation...

if not, chuppy will burn the plantation.. I remember another plantation opposite with big shelter.. this time round I couldnt find it.. I wanted to approach that plantation to check if they provide buffet as well. Actually I called segamat b4 Pagoh but the season onli starts later june or early july. [bigcry]

Nick / No. of pax / Estimated Take away Amount (in kg)

1. darren_tyl / 2 adult, 1 child 26 months / 20-30kg

2. wizzercool /4 adults /10kg

3. ptcaca/2 adults 2 childs 3 & 7yo/10kg - contact [email protected]

Is this plantation the kampong Teratai one where they set up a tentage in the middle of nowhere? The raod going in is somewhat like area D (fine dust)

Is this plantation the kampong Teratai one where they set up a tentage in the middle of nowhere? The raod going in is somewhat like area D (fine dust)

Kampong Teratai is in segamat. The plantation Im visiting is in Pagoh.

No they do not setup a tentage, they actually have their own shelter but it would be too small to cater for the crowd. I would suggest people to bring their own mats or folding chairs and treat it as a picnic style, sitting under durian trees [laugh]

ehh.. no more 'vacancy'?? [:(]

I have pmed you, if u r interested. U might be the last person to the list as Im going to close the list and confirm the no. with the plantation in advance so they can prepare themselves. Do inform me if u wish to join, the no. of pax, and amount u wish to ta bao. [laugh]

I have pmed you, if u r interested. U might be the last person to the list as Im going to close the list and confirm the no. with the plantation in advance so they can prepare themselves. Do inform me if u wish to join, the no. of pax, and amount u wish to ta bao. [laugh]

saw ur pm.. ehhehee

my OC slept liao... will get back to u tmr...

Supercharged

thanks bro enzo for such contact. [thumbsup]

it's a waste that i can't make it this month, appreciate if you guys could really organize one pretty soon. (next month, on any saturday) [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry, just wondering if there is any vacancy for 1 more slot.

Nick / No. of pax / Estimated Take away Amount (in kg)

1. darren_tyl / 2 adult, 1 child 26 months / 20-30kg

2. wizzercool /4 adults /10kg

3. ptcaca/2 adults 2 childs 3 & 7yo/10kg - contact [email protected]

4. xremeox / 2 adults 2 child 3 & 8yrs / 10kg - email: [email protected]

↡ Advertisement