Durian farm

Fisbike

(edited)

u guys shld try tangkak if there's chance.. just had the bestest bestest durian last weekend there. Premium grade Mao San Wang.

Dmg 20rm/kg.

Edited by Chrispie

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Can also try Kukup durian farm not the famous Mao San but the kampong breed. Located after Pontian which is about 40mins drive away from JB town. Definite better than in JB town. Plus can dining at Pontian for local fresh seafood. Just drive up towards direction of Skudai/Senai, follow road direction to Pontian.

Edited by Steffan

u guys shld try tangkak if there's chance.. just had the bestest bestest durian last weekend there. Premium grade Mao San Wang.

Dmg 20rm/kg.

Is it ok to tell us where is the actual location( like name of the place + GPS coordinates) and contact?

Maybe can make a trip there if time allow. Thanks.

hi bro, is this the only time you planning to go for this durian season or would you be going again next month? [laugh]

Im not too sure if I will be going again next month due to my schedule. However I understand that we have a few bros here who are interested to go but unable to make it. I will pm u the plantation contact no. Probably u can organise a trip there with all of them [laugh] Then u guys can ask for buffet as well :wub:

thanks bro enzo for such contact. [thumbsup]

it's a waste that i can't make it this month, appreciate if you guys could really organize one pretty soon. (next month, on any saturday) [:p]

As my previous reply, Im not too sure of my schedule next month. However, I will pm u guys the contact. I have received several pms regarding the contact and I guess if u guys wants to form a group up for buffet, it would be great. [laugh]

Nick / No. of pax / Estimated Take away Amount (in kg)

1. darren_tyl / 2 adult, 1 child 26 months / 20-30kg

2. wizzercool /4 adults /10kg

3. ptcaca/2 adults 2 childs 3 & 7yo/10kg - contact [email protected]

4. xremeox / 2 adults 2 child 3 & 8yrs / 10kg - email: [email protected]

5. Obscurest / 2 adults 1 child / 20kg

Thanks all for the interest. The list is closed. I will confirm the above 5 personnels for the trip. Do visit the link that u received in my PM for more updates on the trip. [laugh]

Im not too sure if I will be going again next month due to my schedule. However I understand that we have a few bros here who are interested to go but unable to make it. I will pm u the plantation contact no. Probably u can organise a trip there with all of them [laugh] Then u guys can ask for buffet as well :wub:

thanks for the contact. by the way, would the plantation entertain a small group of visitors, says a car of only 4-5 pple?? :o

thanks for the contact. by the way, would the plantation entertain a small group of visitors, says a car of only 4-5 pple?? :o

Im not too sure about buffet. Most likely not.. but they will open quite a few for u to try and u can ta bao from them directly at their shop.

They opened quite a bit for me to try during my recce trip and I bought back 20kg. Of course it would be best if u call them in advance so they keep it for u. If not, u would have to wait for them to collect from the plantation which might take quite a while.

Or u can try to organise another buffet trip with the bros here as many have shown interest for the trip, but unable to make it for this current one. [laugh]

Or u can try to organise another buffet trip with the bros here as many have shown interest for the trip, but unable to make it for this current one. [laugh]

I am planning to go my buddy. Likely dates : 4, 7, 11 Jul'2010, not yet confirm.

* I refrain from joining group drives, becos not able to "chiong".

* any slow drivers, like me, keen to join ?

* I dun know the place, already got tel from Enzomatrix. Hopefully, can gather more info when he return from this forthcoming trip.

For those going this 20/6, have fun & enjoy !!

Neutral Newbie

I am planning to go my buddy. Likely dates : 4, 7, 11 Jul'2010, not yet confirm.

* I dun know the place, already got tel from Enzomatrix. Hopefully, can gather more info when he return from this forthcoming trip.

Yes. I am interested. Not a fast driver as well.

Yes. I am interested. Not a fast driver as well.

We will keep in touch once we finalize the date.

Cheers !!

Hypersonic

We will keep in touch once we finalize the date.

Cheers !!

I'm interested to, coz never been to pagoh durian farm.

I am planning to go my buddy. Likely dates : 4, 7, 11 Jul'2010, not yet confirm. <---- 11 is typo error.

Now planning to drive-up on 18/7/2010.

I'm interested to, coz never been to pagoh durian farm.

Will get in touch with you after 25/6/2010.

Cheers !!

wat is your definition of slow driving along NS highway? :D

↡ Advertisement