Guide on watching World Cup on the Internet

Ticklish8

Oh dear Oh dear the same old spain turn up in south africa. The designated tag of "underperformer" from previous numerous world cup really become a jinx now. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On second thought, seeing alonso play... i do miss him in the liverbird jersey. sigh....

Spain had alwaz performed well in grp stages but kena KO before they can reach the semi..... they hav never reached a WC semifinal..

this time starting their WC campaigne with a defeat, i tink they wil go on to win the WC... haha..

if reina was e goalie, results will b diff. Casillas too chicken to use body to block e shot ^_^

casillas is a better shot stopper than reina and much more experience at world stage.

Anyway sui play a very tactical game. Pack the defence and catch them on the break. 4 :5 : 1. On the other hand Spain remind me of asernal. Pass and pass ended up one touch too many and no end product. Also where does 5min of injury time derived from ? No Red nose Alex on the stand why howard webb gave 5min of injury time. [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

Turbocharged

casillas is a better shot stopper than reina and much more experience at world stage.

Anyway sui play a very tactical game. Pack the defence and catch them on the break. 4 :5 : 1. On the other hand Spain remind me of asernal. Pass and pass ended up one touch too many and no end product. Also where does 5min of injury time derived from ? No Red nose Alex on the stand why howard webb gave 5min of injury time. [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

ya lar... shock to see 5min injury time........... lucky Spain didnt score during that time....... reallh kns FIFA......

ANyway, anyone saw the cam showing the crowd, where one joker put up a banner that read "TORRES, PLEASE JOIN UNITED"... something like that...... haaaaaa

Spain had alwaz performed well in grp stages but kena KO before they can reach the semi..... they hav never reached a WC semifinal..

this time starting their WC campaigne with a defeat, i tink they wil go on to win the WC... haha..

If my memory serve me right, spain always do very well in qualiftying but not in the world cup proper. That was why they are being call "underperformer" team. Likewise the dutch as well.

Spain played nice football but over confident lah. Torres didnt look sharp at all, out injured for too long.

Take nothing away from swiss team. Very disciplined play, good defensively and played nice counterattack. Overall their strategy paid off and they have a good german coach!

Just now saw a flash on screen "No team ever win the WC after losing their opening game". Can Spain make history? [wave]

not s@t. TV, but a small TV box connected to the TV cable.

If you're talking about k@bel theft by descrambling, then i understand. But I'm sure the big fish can detect it on their end, right?

hey all,

i bought a cheapo antenna S$15 from nearby my house..

I can receive RCTI!!!!

its very clear.

thanks bros for the tips on how to tune.

btw i stay in bedok.

Welcome to the club of using the good old reliable technology, value for money and easy to use Antenna. [thumbsup]

dun think that just buy an antenna n can watch liao. must see location oso ... mine low floor with other flats around, can only see ghosts from the Ring screen ... :(

dun think that just buy an antenna n can watch liao. must see location oso ... mine low floor with other flats around, can only see ghosts from the Ring screen ... :(

You have my sympathy [grouphug]