Come on in if you are into cheap engine oils...

Ken4555

Twincharged

Yeah it’s safer to buy from the refinery. Better to grow own vegetables and purify your own water and rear your own chickens.

Better not to eat outside food cause you won’t know how exactly they prepare.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Buy from supermarkets and min ghee safest. Do not buy from petrol stations as you will be paying "carrot" prices.

For those who are paranoid, go Pulau Bukom or Jurong Island harvest your own oil?

your concern is valid  [thumbsup] 

the online oil sales is even higher in risk 

• Praise 1

Aiya,  all these years, ZERO complain about using Giant EO damaged Engine lor ....

Anw, please don't buy these EO, if everyone start buying than no more discount liao.

just to be careful as cheap oil does not really means goods. 

Our giant / ntuc can sell cheap engine oil, but they do not hold responsibility whether it is genuine or not. 

retailer just brought in from traders (not direct from shell/mobil/ etc....) who just selling the engine oil. 

if really found to be fake oil, retailer just remove from shelves and our gov investigation is against the trader not the retailer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnkCzVQRRI

• Praise 3

Some people just buay song that Shell oils are selling well and that many people are using it in their cars. They also not happy that its the appointed oil by most ADs in Singapore. So they come up with all sorts of theory to cast doubts on shell oil. Nothing wrong with that. You use your fav brand of oil and  i use Shell oil. Well water never offend river water.......So lets be gracious about the different oil brands

Aiya,  all these years, ZERO complain about using Giant EO damaged Engine lor ....

Anw, please don't buy these EO, if everyone start buying than no more discount liao.

Supercharged

my car just hit 190,000km

I skipped the last AD service at 90,000km right before the three years warranty expired

since then, it is running on engine oil (shell helix) that I bought from supermarkets for the past 100,000km 

nothing to report

will update you guys when I scrap the car in 2022 which it will hit around 280,000km or earlier if the engine explode or I totaled the car and survive  [:p]

• Praise 5

Yalor, my previous ride done 238kkm, after free servicing is Giant EO all the way lor.

Carlube, X what what and that Green Turtle, whichever sell at 19.90 la. Shell abit out of reach lor.

My schedule is extended at 15kkm or 2 oil change PER Year.  FC remain same from day 1, so implying engine OK one lor

My problem now, diesel engine need AECA C1/C2 EO lor. Giant don't sell lor.

Next ownself EO change start May/June 2019.  Maybe ask my cousins if can get 1 barrel at staff price.....lor

See how

my car just hit 190,000km

I skipped the last AD service at 90,000km right before the three years warranty expired

since then, it is running on engine oil (shell helix) that I bought from supermarkets for the past 100,000km 

nothing to report

will update you guys when I scrap the car in 2022 which it will hit around 280,000km or earlier if the engine explode or I totaled the car and survive  [:p]

Our giant / ntuc can sell cheap engine oil, but they do not hold responsibility whether it is genuine or not.

retailer just brought in from traders (not direct from shell/mobil/ etc....) who just selling the engine oil.

if really found to be fake oil, retailer just remove from shelves and our gov investigation is against the trader not the retailer.

Giant is selling Shell and Mobil oil at huge discount. Don't think these oils are fake as all these are done directly under the watchful eyes of Shell and Mobil.

Both will be making a lot of noise as their reputations and profits are directly at stake.

Supercharged

Yalor, my previous ride done 238kkm, after free servicing is Giant EO all the way lor.

Carlube, X what what and that Green Turtle, whichever sell at 19.90 la. Shell abit out of reach lor.

My schedule is extended at 15kkm or 2 oil change PER Year.  FC remain same from day 1, so implying engine OK one lor

My problem now, diesel engine need AECA C1/C2 EO lor. Giant don't sell lor.

Next ownself EO change start May/June 2019.  Maybe ask my cousins if can get 1 barrel at staff price.....lor

See how

ah... Carlube

my previous car, I stopped servicing at AD after the first service

ran on supermarket Carlube from 10,000km to 270,000km 

also nothing to report

drove until sian at 7.5 year and traded it in for the current car

Twincharged

Aiya, all these years, ZERO complain about using Giant EO damaged Engine lor ....

Yeah, those scared better stay away, let dumbos like me benefit!
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Yeah, those scared better stay away, let dumbos like me benefit!

but the concerns about fake oil is valid and real

it just need a batch of fake oil to end this party

This kind of lobang ...... see ..... go buy 4~6 immediately lor.  2~3 years of servicing material solved liao.

Anyone know where else can I get this?
Tampines giant sold out in less than 2 days..

I have been using supermarket EO since brand new. From Mobil to CL to green turtle at >10k km intervals. I still have stock. Nothing to report. The engine is as smooth as silk.

• Praise 2

I'm sure they wouldn't dare to mess with Shell but those unknown brand, it's hard to say. Look at all those bleaching earth going around, converting used oil as new.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538166259739007/permalink/2152086458346981/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538166259739007/permalink/2096191377269823/

Edited by Trex101
  • Praise 2

Anyone know where else can I get this?

Tampines giant sold out in less than 2 days..

Mostly snapped up by WS:(

Buy 19.90 then charge customers 168...good profit:o

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1