My favourite canned foods

Cootie-Monster

can you start a thread just on recipes?

"The Chow Series" [laugh][laugh]

good idea [thumbsup]

i can shoot him, i mean help him shoot video and post on youtube [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Different ... for starters, chicken feet if bought fresh must first deep fry ... after which must soak in water with white vinegar for a few hours so the skin will start to expand ... only after that then you can start the prep for the dish ... very time consuming ... [nod]

😂

Yes, you must gauge for your self ... the ratio is usually about 200g of pork ribs to 1 cube of bean curd ... thats what I use ... [nod]

Helloo....This is becoming My suburban housewife forum at the rate you guys are going. Please be more masculine. Danke.

• Praise 1

Helloo....This is becoming My suburban housewife forum at the rate you guys are going. Please be more masculine. Danke.

More like SNAG here. [:p]

But honestly speaking. Do you guys buy canned food when they have big powerful words on their label with nice pictures? Like some industrial grade stuffs. I find it hard to resist when I see those words and labels.

post-18199-0-27798700-1412230617.jpg

This like sibei ho chek :wub: Even the vegetables are hearty. What exactly do they mean? Nevermind, where is the mash potato section?

post-18199-0-49698500-1412230719.jpg

Fully loaded!! You will need to be a fool not to buy it. Man Sized. Wow. That's exactly what I need.

Edited by Bavarian

But honestly speaking. Do you guys buy canned food when they have big powerful words on their label with nice pictures? Like some industrial grade stuffs. I find it hard to resist when I see those words and labels.

attachicon.gif0005100018722_500X500.jpg

This like sibei ho chek :wub:

attachicon.gifCampbells-Chunky-Fully-Loaded-Canned-Soup-Beef-Stoganaff.jpg

Fully loaded!! You will need to be a fool not to buy it. Man Sized. Wow. That's exactly what I need.

i used to eat this when overseas, 1 can = full meal [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

attachicon.gif0005100018722_500X500.jpg

This like sibei ho chek :wub: Even the vegetables are hearty. What exactly do they mean? Nevermind, where is the mash potato section?

attachicon.gifCampbells-Chunky-Fully-Loaded-Canned-Soup-Beef-Stoganaff.jpg

These are good when you pour them over pasta...

But kinda expensive if you buy here in S'pore. With that kind of money... Will go buy Tze char.

There's still this perception that canned food = junk food. But this may not be true...

• Praise 1

Angmos have very nice canned food. Sometimes I buy back. [:)]

Yeah, didnt know there was mangoes in a can till I was in Australia. We dont get that here.

NO! IM SERIOUS!!!!!!

walau.. <_<

serious. so that i can print, and give my mother. [laugh]

After printing out the recipe .... When you pass to her you must tell her from Chow Yun Fatt ... Then stand back and watch her reaction ... 😂

Me Man ... Make Fire ... Cook Meat ... 😂

• Praise 1

After printing out the recipe .... When you pass to her you must tell her from Chow Yun Fatt ... Then stand back and watch her reaction ... 😂

你不要臭美啦! [laugh][laugh]

understand? mean dun be smelly beauty :D

these some of my fave canned food....

always go with youtiao, very very nice....

11940233_L1.jpg

love this in syrup, dunno why, can upped 2 cans at 1 go

318595256a98d78973cf24aefa0d27eb.jpg

best served chilled...used to be my meals replacement...

lxh2006$37142514.jpg

• Praise 1

when i read the sodium level, i sian/2...

Don't eat everyday ok lar ...

these some of my fave canned food....

always go with youtiao, very very nice....

11940233_L1.jpg

love this in syrup, dunno why, can upped 2 cans at 1 go

318595256a98d78973cf24aefa0d27eb.jpg

best served chilled...used to be my meals replacement...

lxh2006$37142514.jpg

You got sweet tooth ...

你不要臭美啦! [laugh][laugh]

understand? mean dun be smelly beauty :D

I got Bath one ok ... I'm not smelly, you come I let you smell ... 😂

Don't eat everyday ok lar ...

You got sweet tooth ...

I got Bath one ok ... I'm not smelly, you come I let you smell ... 😂

sure. btw, nowadays very rarely eat canned food liao. only one will be luncheon meat n that's one slice fr hawker ctr in few days, n longan in syrup once in few mths.

frozen food mayb, like nuggets n hot dogs, but still very occasionally.

More please...

Swee I try...

Let me know if you succeeded ... Then I teach you how to make the easiest Chicken Stew ... No need skill one ... Can feed the whole family ... 😂 ... Will need 2 types of can food.

sure. btw, nowadays very rarely eat canned food liao. only one will be luncheon meat n that's one slice fr hawker ctr in few days, n longan in syrup once in few mths.

frozen food mayb, like nuggets n hot dogs, but still very occasionally.

Interesting fact for you since you like frozen food ... Frozen Prawns are crunchier then fresh Prawns ... 我没有骗你的 ... 😄 Edited by Chowyunfatt

Let me know if you succeeded ... Then I teach you how to make the easiest Chicken Stew ... No need skill one ... Can feed the whole family ... 😂 ... Will need 2 types of can food.

Interesting fact for you since you like frozen food ... Frozen Prawns are crunchier then fresh Prawns ... 我没有骗你的 ... 😄

Will do. I go buy some soft bone ribs and try...