To:All member of motorsport-Beware of THEFT!!

Sgmotorsport

Announce to all buddy of sg motorsport...customer fix the car then did not pay money..RUN AWAY..

Do you believe or...?

The story is start beginning from my friends whom own a shop in JB town.Last week,his staff fix a car,model:AUDI A4 year 2004 (4Door) black colour with number plate:SFL 49x2H at 2 Jun'10.After finished install the thing(cost around RM7xx,just SGD300).When they try to testing the car,the chinese guy just blow and run away....

I heard my friend said that he already report to malaysia police and singapore police.Really hope the guy will go back to my friend shop and settle this.maybe he will close the case,or..cancel the SUE.

God pless him..SFL49x2HAudi A4 black colour

↡ Advertisement

YES,my friend told me all of this and show me the police report(singapore&malaysia).you think this is made story and make me wasting my time here...?For every forum member here...i don't think they will do this..

i just hope that all of motorsport owner can make this warn and beware of this car..never let this happen in singapore...that's all! :excl:[mad]

Neutral Newbie

i saw the notice also at ur friend shop(shop located opp a temple)

Help u fill in the X.........

SFLxx1xH Audi A4 black colour

He stay/park his car a Yishun MSCP.

ask ur friend go look for him not hard to find.

YES,my friend told me all of this and show me the police report(singapore&malaysia).you think this is made story and make me wasting my time here...?For every forum member here...i don't think they will do this..

i just hope that all of motorsport owner can make this warn and beware of this car..never let this happen in singapore...that's all! :excl:[mad]

simi is motorsport owner?