My Cheapo Radiator From Ebay!!

Mini-itx

pls advice how much u paid for freight.......... :o

USD55. Total dmg USD175. Thats around SGD250. If I buy original locally, it will cost me almost 1K!! Madness!!

USD55. Total dmg USD175. Thats around SGD250. If I buy original locally, it will cost me almost 1K!! Madness!!

You can just have it custom made up north (copper type, not aluminum). It should slightly be cheaper. [;)]

(edited)

You can just have it custom made up north (copper type, not aluminum). It should slightly be cheaper. [;)]

I never travel up North to service car before thus my only way is thru ebay.....:(

Forget to add, I prefer aluminium rather than copper due to weight. My stock radiator is already copper but its clamped and not welded and the clamped areas are leaking! Toyota PUI!

Edited by Mini-itx

as long as got the time to wait, its all right. + save $$ [;)]

Actually shipping quite fast. Last friday ship and I received it on Monday morning. Installed it yesterday night.

Neutral Newbie

Dude the radiator is china made.....not trying to be a wet blanket but China car parts looks new & nice but can break apart in the most ridiculous manner.Esp those fully designed & made by themselves.Only those designed and QCed by reputable companies can be trusted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...#ht_1033wt_1165

My radiator finally arrives today!! Its cheapo but it works! Who cares! Hehe.......

For aftermarket radiators, I only trust the following brands:

1. Koyorad

2. PWR

3. Mishimoto

You should shroud the fans to ensure better viscous air flow through the radiator.

For aftermarket radiators, I only trust the following brands:

1. Koyorad

2. PWR

3. Mishimoto

You should shroud the fans to ensure better viscous air flow through the radiator.

Yes, I do know these brands but they cost very close to the originally one. Thus I might as well buy the original one if I were to buy these aftermarket ones.

No, I don't want fan shrouds because its air resistance when car is moving.

Dude the radiator is china made.....not trying to be a wet blanket but China car parts looks new & nice but can break apart in the most ridiculous manner.Esp those fully designed & made by themselves.Only those designed and QCed by reputable companies can be trusted.

Well, if it breaks apart, I just replace it lor. I don't expect it to last long. If it can last just 2yrs good enough already. Anything more is a bonus.