Alfa 147 - A Decade...

DelleIII

Thanks! Using approved Supersprint Catback Exhaust. As mentioned, kindda hate my side skirts, Zender abit overkill hence will consider MS or Novitec :)

Actually I think they suit your car very well. Match the GTA rims and the exhaust terminal. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

Ftco's 19s are nice! You can always try Jeep Chee for Supersprint exhaust price. My Supersprint is from them which cost $1800+ excluding inspection. Not too sure about 159 prices tho.

How about Ragazzon? Hehe..

www.ragazzon.it

The price I got is from JC. I give up.

Let's go find a arcano (very raspy like a twin spark) :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hZaWZH18g...feature=related

or bertocchi (bassy) :-

19" rubbers are a killer pricewise. Also not sure if that will bring FC to the stratosphere level. Most recent V-power price is over $2/l [sweatdrop] Haiz every cent counts these days. Gotta tighten the belt even though I want to enjoy the bella to the max [grin]

Ragazzon? Even the name stir the emotions [laugh]

After one week with them, I don't find any diff in the FC. With the tires, they weigh the same as my original 17"with tires.

(edited)

tot the bertocci sounds similar to the novitecs.

arcano, very racy. But not my preference.

Edited by Chrispie

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

The price I got is from JC. I give up.

Let's go find a arcano (very raspy like a twin spark) :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hZaWZH18g...feature=related

or bertocchi (bassy) :-

Bro, siao liao. Can you tell me how to acquire those manificent Bertocchi pipes? And at the same time pls also recommend me a good divorce lawyer. Thanks.

[sweatdrop]

Edited by Topgun

Bro, siao liao. Can you tell me how to acquire those manificent Bertocchi pipes? And at the same time pls also recommend me a good divorce lawyer. Thanks.

[sweatdrop]

I haven't figured out where or how to get them. Only know they are Japanese and expensive. [knife]

(edited)

how to get these new pipes legalized in sg?

If I am not wrong, produce TUV cert for the exhaust model at LTA which must specify that the exhaust is for your car. Right, Dellelll?

Not sure what is the Japanese equivalent of TUV though.

Edited by Ftco

Neutral Newbie

Actually I think they suit your car very well. Match the GTA rims and the exhaust terminal. [cool]

Haha...thx. Short of the height of the car...rear feels like SUV :(

Neutral Newbie

I think after careful consideration, if I change xhos, it'll be the novitecs. Good price point and not too attention seeking [laugh]

If I am not wrong, produce TUV cert for the exhaust model at LTA which must specify that the exhaust is for your car. Right, Dellelll?

JASMA

Japan Automotive Mufflers Association

Haha...thx. Short of the height of the car...rear feels like SUV :(

What springs are those?

I think after careful consideration, if I change xhos, it'll be the novitecs. Good price point and not too attention seeking [laugh]

And easy to get from AS. They sold many. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

TUV certification is for Europe Spec. Japanese they call it Jasma Cert.

As Bertocci Is new and LTA may not have this brand in their database. Well, all you need is to submit the Jasma Cert, Exhaust Company Certification (Spec Indication) of your Exhaust including the receipt and manual where applicable. Then go STA and submit the application for approval. This may take hours or in some cases, days. Best to contact LTA first for more info.

Not that Novitecs are bad; my 156 was on novitecs too, and had wanted to get them for my brera 3.2 too.

There are quite a lot of choices now that Rakuten has an english site. If we get a few orders I can ask flatout lady boss to give us some discount.

Neutral Newbie

What springs are those?

Eibach with Bilstein B6....may consider Koni Sport. Previous on KW Variant 3...too stiff for my liking and not practical for city driving..

Eibach with Bilstein B6....may consider Koni Sport. Previous on KW Variant 3...too stiff for my liking and not practical for city driving..

Koni Sport will be cheap and good compared to Bilstein. V3 have both bound and rebound adjustable, can't find a compromise? I find V1 surprisingly comfortable.

Why is the ride height so different front and back? Maybe can rock the back seat more to that it will settle down? [:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Koni Sport will be cheap and good compared to Bilstein. V3 have both bound and rebound adjustable, can't find a compromise? I find V1 surprisingly comfortable.

Why is the ride height so different front and back? Maybe can rock the back seat more to that it will settle down? [:p]

I reckon the height could be due to the B6 Absorbers. I checked the web and B6 are meant for stock springs and B8 are for lowering springs but whatever it is, will change to Konis. Affordable I should say, cost around $700 ish compared to other brands...

KW V3 is Damping and Rebound adjustable but can't find the right settings and softest still feel as harsh... Whole car interior rattles as if they are all falling off any time...definitely not an enjoyable ride for daily driving hence the change.

Edited by DelleIII
↡ Advertisement